001; 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Don't touch my nuggets." He threatened, which only caused Freya to roll her eyes.

"Hey, hey, we have to post on the Lotus Inn account tonight." Jack Robert Avery reminded the group, though the sound came out muffled with all the french fries he had stuffed in his mouth. Freya put her hand on the bottom of her boyfriend's mouth before pushing it up harshly to close it.

"Yeah," Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich nodded in agreement after sending a look of disgust at Jack. "just the first post before the website goes up." He informed his friends, which caused Eden to let out a small squeal of excitement. Everyone looked at her with confused expressions, which only caused her to shrug.

"I'm sorry, I really like that song." Eden told them, and Corbyn laughed, placing a kiss on her head.

"We have rehearsals tomorrow all day," Daniel reminded his friends and Chelsea Olivia Roberts sighed.

"That means we have to share you guys again." She frowned and Jonah furrowed his eyebrows as he shot his girlfriend a confused expression.

"What do you mean?"

"Well because of this whole break thing we had you guys home all the time, and now that you guys are back on rehearsals and filming, that means we're going to be left back while you guys go and do your thing." Chelsea explained further and Eden nodded.

"Yeah, now that you're back it means, meet and greets, back on tour," Eden continued for Chelsea, which caused Corbyn to frown.

"And back to facetime dates." Freya finished.

"Yeah but it's our job, we're doing what we love." Jack reminded the three girls, feeling slightly offended that they were complaining.

"Yeah we know, and we're proud of you guys, it just sucks sometimes." Freya told her boyfriend, who just nodded understandingly as he wrapped his arms around her.

"No, nope, not happening." Zach started, grabbing his food and getting up to move to the living room. He walked back into the kitchen just to grab his soda before going back into the living room.

"Zach where are you going?" Chelsea called after him as Zach sat on the floor in front of the coffee table as he continued to eat his nuggets.

"Away from all of you!" He yelled and Eden only sighed before pushing Corbyn's hands off of her and grabbing her food. The blonde made her way into the living room to sit next to Zach, who had a frown on his face as he messed around with the french fry he was dipping in the honey mustard.

"What happened now?" She asked him, putting a hand on his shoulder. Zach only shrugged, finally putting the french fry, that was now drenched in honey mustard, in his mouth.

"I was on tik tok." He said and Eden already knew what he meant by it.

"And you saw the couples and felt lonely?" She finished and Zach nodded somberly, feeling upset.

"Like I always do." He told her, and Eden rubbed a comforting hand on his back as the rest of their friends walked into the room.

"Zach, how many times do we have to tell you that you're going to find someone?" Jonah reassured him, but it didn't really help as he had his arm wrapped around Chelsea's shoulder. Everyone was situating themselves with their food as Zach just continued to mess around with his.

"You're only saying that because you have Chels, I hate being the only single one." Zach mumbled out sadly. His words caused Daniel to furrow his eyebrows in confusion, being as it didn't make sense.

"Dude, I'm single too." He reminded Zach, who just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but you literally can pull anyone at any second of the day! I'm over here lonely as fuck because the only people who want to date me are twelve year old girls." Zach shot back, causing both Freya and Jack to slap their hands over their mouths to stop themselves from laughing. Zach glared over at them, before grabbing a chicken nugget and eating it.