Introduction

Rajveer Singh Randhawa:

A Royal Punjabi by blood and heart. An aspiring politician, calm and composed, quite and reserved, arrogant but kind, stubborn and manipulative, prioritises family and can do anything for their happiness even if it it includes creating or suppressing his own feelings about a certain someone.

 An aspiring politician, calm and composed, quite and reserved, arrogant but kind, stubborn and manipulative, prioritises family and can do anything for their happiness even if it it includes creating or suppressing his own feelings about a certai...

Navneet Kaur Dhillon:

A Punjabi maiden, brought up in desi environment, smart and intelligent, a true to best friend, equally stubborn and obsessed with her possessions, loving and carrying daughter of her family, knows how to fight her way and be fearless and courageous which was going to change soon after....

******

Hey crazy readers!😄

Hope you are doing well. This is our first story ,so there might be some mistakes. Please support us. Any similarity to characters, place, names & events is purely unintentional. Any copy kind of copies of our work, is not allowed.This story is copyrighted.

pls vote and comment. And
Add it to your libraries for regular notifications on updates, overlooking the errors, if any.