3. Beauty without brain (Edited)

Rajveer's pov:

A new day, a new start.
Yes, but it was same like always for me, waking up early, working out, spending time with my grandmother dearest, my favourite person in the world, the only person who is not so serious about things around her.

Well, I do love my whole family to the core of my heart, I can do anything and everything for them, specially my little munchkin, my nephew, the most adorable thing in the world.

Apart from family and working out, I've just one thing on my mind, that is being a leader, my passion and profession, as you may take.
Justification and truthfulness are the things I admire the most, well I am definitely not judgemental types, but these are the characteristics that can judge a person the best way.

Everyone in our social circles, says I've got my grandfather's brain for being an effective leader, whether it may be academic, or political front.

I always actively toom part in various meetings, held by our political party "Punjab National front",
being a member, though it was established by my forefathers, I still want to make my way up there, and serve my people.
Royalty or not, everybody deserve to be treated as an equal.

Well, coming back to present, I've been invited by my best friend, more like my brother from another mother, Vihaan Shergill, for a meet-up.

He is the most important and irritating personality I've come across,  he is coming from his business trip back home, and was quite eager for some discussions.

God knows what important things he has to discuss, coz his important things are the most vile ones according to me.

After graduating, I was handed over the position of MD at our family business, Randhawa Exims and Randhawa constructions Ltd., One among many others businesses of hotels and textiles which are handled by my elder brother single-handedly.
And we both work as a team, knowing well about each other's strength and weaknesses, works as a plus point.

Currently I'm waiting at breakfast table, for my dearest bhabhi, more like my elder sister, for Punjabi's evergreen breakfast, makki ki roti and sarson da saag.

"Here, Raj."
She said placing the dishes on the table.

"So what plans do you have for the day?

Papaji was asking for you, yesternight, you should meet him earliest possible."
She asked.

"For the starters, I'll take bebe to gurudwara sahib, then I will be meeting Vihaan. As for dad, he must be insisting, to warn me about the wrath of mom, which I have invited upon myself, by again rejecting the girl she chose, for another blind date.
And As for business, there isn't anything that needs to be concerned with me."

"Well, I agree, I too want some company to bitch about anything and everything."
She added cheekily.

"You already have mom, for that. Stop making me a skapegoat, for your entertainment, woman."
I said, dodging another person for suggesting me, about being hitched.
It's too early anyway.

"Let's see, how long can you avoid."
she said and went away, murmuring about not getting the perks of being elder DIL anytime soon.

After finishing breakfast, I went to get ready for taking bebe out for our holy weekly visit to gurudwara sahib.

"Bebe, are you ready? When can I leave?" I asked entering her room.

"For that, you have to take us there first. Stop being so impatient about everything. It's a weekend, so no works. Remember."
My hitler said. She never lets us work on weekends, being busy throughout the week, she has taken it upon herself to get us some familytime.
I sighed at her, knowing that I'm never going to be able to win an argument against her.