24. The announcement

Please press the ⭐ down there, before you start.

"*_*"

Author's pov:

Yograj Singh Randhawa, Rajveer's father was roaming in the gardens, occassionally touching the flowers and kicking at the grass.
He was waiting for his life guru for their today's session.
She was late for the day making him worry about her well-being.

The ever stoic man, famous for his business sense and political mind, was learning to live his life better, from none other than his new daughter-in-law, who had successfully convinced him to go easy in life. As he had two grown-up sons to worry for the unforeseen.

She had made him doubt the number of years he spent trying to achieve perfection.

A perfect businessman, a perfect son and a perfect father.
He was fine until the time he met her as a prospective wife for his younger son.

And he was happy, it was going to be her who will become a permanent member of the family.

She will keep him grounded, he thought. Afterall he had taken his never bending pride and ego from him.

But his good time was interrupted soon.

"Hello, Mr.Randhawa.
How are you faring?"

Ramesh Kapadia, an senior and one of the founding members of their political party was making his way towards him.

They shook hands.
"Hello.
But this is a family gathering and I'm not going to discuss anything professional here.
However urgent it may be."

Being the ever straight forward and
Principled man, he cleared it right way that, Family comes first.

"Oh believe me.
I'm here for something personal as well.
You should know your son's deeds before he drowns your family reputation and party's
name in public, acting like a hormonal teenager.

I knew you would be left speechless."
He added.

"Well i was thinking what did you get the audacity from, to talk about your senior like that."
Yograj without even bothering about his claims straight away questioned his grounds of accusation.

" Well you need to see this first."
He said forwarding his hold plated mobile in his direction.
A video featuring Rajveer was playing what he was descending a balcony trying to be secretive.
And as much as he recognised, this was the Bride's side of resort.

What was he doing there?
He felt he should keep his curiosity railed.
Only one person who he knew could turn him into such a love sick teenager.

"What is this?"
He asked keeping his face blank.

" Don't you see.
How your soon is jumping from balconies looking like a mess."
The old hag explained.

" It must be training of some sort, i guess.

He is a trained martial artist, and this is how he works out."
Yograj was sputtering lie to save his son's izzat from being auctioned in front of his in-laws.

If it was the earlier father in him, before he met Navneet, he would have punished Rajveer instead of defending him.
And Yograj was happy being a doting father.

"Are you being serious?
He is messing around like an unbridled horse and you are taking about workout.
He has no self control.

Who knows how long this will continue?
But it's okay he is a grown up man, he has needs."
Mr. Kapadia staightly questioned Rajveer's character.
But ofcourse Yograj knew better than to judge his son.