49. Trial marriage husband

Start with a tap on ⭐.

Rubbing the remnants of the yellow paste stuck on her face and hair feeling irritated and dirty, Navneet was lost reminiscing the memories of Vattna, that took place just a few hours ago.

The ritual like many others, was meant to add glow to her after marriage life.
But was it that easy?
Just by this small and easy sacrifice can she expect her post wedding life be full of roses.
If not, can she just skip all these through and directly get done with the wedding. Being the centre of attention was totally her thing then why today she cannot seem to enjoy it.

Feeling annoyed for no reason, she began to look for distraction while staring at the wide expanse of the garden spread before her.

Finally when she found the phone she began to go through all the pictures her friends had posted in their WhatsApp group for sharing.

The happiness and joy reflected on the faces of her family especially her mother was contagious as if this was the day she had been living her life for, her only daughter's picture perfect wedding. And it was all going to be worth it, he is definitely worth everything she holds and every feeling she owns.

She, herself was also there enjoying the festivities as much as all of them, as if it was not her who was going to be wed the next day and she was just another guest there.

She was not liking it a bit, the feeling of alienation from all the things she had adored since childhood. She wasn't willing to let it go atleast not so soon. Especially when she had dreamt of getting married specifically arranged one at that.

"Why are you sighing so loud?
I could almost feel your despair across these walls, you know."
Rajvir, like their usual routine spoke from the top of his roof, standing close just separated by a waist high boundary wall.

"Hey,
Why are you here, go back right now, I don't want to get scolded by maate right before the day of my wedding. "
Nivi spoke remembering her scoldings from last night.

"Was that the expression of distaste i saw on your face at the mention of our wedding, Tivali."
He asked getting all serious.

"Yeah, I feel like things are not going the way I always desired. It's really difficult for me you know.
This reality is really different from the expectations I had about my life.
And It is really tough for me to just go with the flow knowing it is going to change my life 360 degrees in just two days."
Nivi continued overlooking the fearful expression on her fiancee's face.

" And what did you really dream about my wife,
Trust me, I would bring the world on its knees for you to marry me willingly. I can even send all those people back if you wish to no longer continue with this marriage."
Nivi stared as Rajvir spoke earnestly for her sake.

" I meant it when I said i'd do anything for you, Tivali.
You are not just a part of my life, you are my life. "
He continued with her not removing her eyes from his face.

At last as she softly smiled, he melted again just for her, gazing at her adoration.

" What made you think i wouldn't continue with this marriage, when i wholeheartedly promised you, my stupid grumpy husband to be. "
Cupping his face she spoke while placing a small kiss on his jaw.

" You are my unsaid wish that heavens granted me.
Never underestimate your importance in my life, my love.
You are everything I never knew I could have and I would learn to adore so easily, so forget about getting rid of me atleast in this life. "

" And what is the reason behind the moment ofast hesitation I saw on your face just a while ago. "

" You better don't ask about it, I am not gonna give you another point to prove that I'm silly. "
She spoke turning her back on him.