36. The devil's lair

Late, but here. Please start by pressing the ⭐ down there.

Author's pov:

As the goons moved ahead to hold the girls, Navneet hid Amreen behind her and glared at the approaching man, overcoming the fear in her eyes. Amreen had been the delicate child from their childhood and was going to be no help in this scenario.

She had never thought her self defence classes will come handy some day. She wasn't a professional fighter but she couldn't simply lose to them without a proper fight. It was a one against many.

"What are you waiting for?
Hold them."

A gruff voice sounded from the person dressed vibrantly in a lot of accessories, giving off an air of fun and ladylike actions. But his eyes were dark as his heart, unraveling the criminal intent.

 But his eyes were dark as his heart, unraveling the criminal intent

The leader shouted at the reluctant person. The coward guy stepped forward looking confident at Navneet who took few steps backward.

Lifting his arms in a grabbing position he smirked nastily at her. Feeling agitated, Navneet clenched her jaws and headbutted him as he came closer making him bleed through nose, thanks to her tall height.

"Khoon, khoon.."
The man began crying looking at the blood on his hands making Navneet look at him bewildered.

"He is a newbie, please ignore him.
Guys please continue."
The head goon looked embarrassed and pointed to the rest of his staff to tackle the girl.

A man came from left, attempting to pull her long hair, but was soon slapped by Amreen from another side, who looked overjoyed at her defence.

Navneet turned to look at the sneaky bastard and kicked at his knee hard, fracturing his joint and sending him kneeling on the ground crying in pain, attacking at a particular point on his neck, she made him unconcious.

"Stay away."
Navneet glared at her, making her pout and step back involuntarily.

The fight continued as either of the sides refused to bow down and fought relentlessly.
Amreen waited at sidelines for her sister to complete the task with the children, clearly enjoying the show.

"Nivi, turn around."
Amreen shouted alarmingly running in her direction but was late by a few moments as the drug filled injection numbed her senses as soon as it pricked Navneet's skin on her neck.

Navneet turned to look but her vision got blurred. Rolling her eyes backward Navneet fell into the embrace of Amreen who just caught her in time.

"Finally, i thought I was going to fall in her hands today.

Such worthless pigs you all are, eating all the imported goodies yet you couldn't handle a little girl."

The boss goon stood up from the platform he had taken his seat earlier to watch the show, sighing to himself.