22. Pre Wedding Rituals

Let us start by pressing the ⭐.

*****

Rajveer's pov:

The morning of Mehandi ritual

Keeping the yesterday events
In the back of my mind, i was preparing for the upcoming day.

It was Simrat's Mehandi today, so nothing major was to be done at our side.

Dressing myself in a dark blue kurta, i sprayed my signature cologne, the reason was acknowledged in my subconscious mind.
And i couldn't help my mind drifting towards her thoughts.

The one thing I have known about my future wife so far is that, if I were to act as a sweet fiance just as Vihaan advised she will behave like an unbridled horse.

On the other hand, if I will try to control her she will go on creating troubles.

So i will have to stay somewhere in between. Firm and controlling for her spoilt self at the same time, gentle and caring for her delicate self.

She has higher tendency to land in trouble than normal people.
She acts rashly most of the times, and has no control over her emotions, she is beauty with brains, with a petite body as light as feathers and as soft as freshly picked cotton. And skin as smooth as silk. Whereas her Li..

Shutting my drifting thoughts, i draped the matching shawl, set my stubble and hair, i made my way towards the living room to assess the agenda of the day.

According to the plans, the first job was to take the  Mehandi bowl for the bride alongwith other formal gifts.

Later the day, the official bathing ceremony for the groom 'Vattna' was to take place.

And the jaago,  where the maternal family was to do their part in their grandson's wedding, and ofcourse the music blast till later night. And the wedding will be done in the early hours of the day after tomorrow.

And Aman had oh so nicely asked me for a favour Which was to accompany the group of people that were going to visit his bride.

He wanted me to bring him the pictures of his bride as he was sure he will not be allowed to accompany them, even if he tried his best.

Being restless to not see his bride until tomorrow, he wanted something to pass this time staying faraway.

Deciding to exact revenge on him, i agreed to be a part of it.
Him alongwith Vihaan had made me look like a desperate fool in front of Ms. Dhillon by acting all sweet and coy.

That had almost convinced her to back out from this relationship even before it started.
Ofcourse who would want a bipolar person as her better half.

Sighing to myself, i went in the direction of my aunt, to collect the ceremonial gifts, and get my job done with.

Taking in all her instructions, i went there with Vihaan, and few of our ladies, who wanted to see the bride getting her hands printed.

Aman wanted to accompany me as well, but it didn't go well for him.
Let us just say, his ears were still red after their brutal twistings by bhua.

I'm sure it mustn't be worth it.

Ladies were excited to meet the bride, and were gushing about the designs they liked.
However i was neutral, even a bit elated to meet her, after yesterday.

We reached our destination and i handed over the contents to Simrat's mother.
And after her insistence i decided to sit there for a while, and wait for my wife.