43. Stupid or Childish ?

Rajveer's POV:

Snuggling closer to the warmth of my blanket, i felt strangely ticklish.
Frowning my brows, I sensed a sweet yet unfamiliar fragrance wafting through my nose making me curious, as i slowly opened my eyes and a patch of skin welcomed me.

Moving back, i removed the soft tresses hindering my vision and experienced an other worldly sight.
Ms. Dhillon, now my wife slept serenely with her thin body engulfed in my embrace.

Her eyes that spoke volumes were shut tightly and her little mouth that  hardly remains shut was opened slightly in her sleep. My unrestrained, hands moved to caress her face, it felt soft, warm and delectable. I chuckled at the display of innocence that laid before me, lightening up my morning instantly.

She looks cute.

Ever since I had started the loads of medicines, having a good sleep had never been a difficult task anymore but what i felt today was truly a good morning.

Waking up enveloped in her bodily warmth was something i never thought would be so relishing. Reluctantly, i left the space beside without disturbing her peace and drew a bath beginning with my morning routines. But her thoughts never left me.

Since young, i never allowed anyone to step in my room much less in my bed and my embrace, ofcourse, mom never listened. But privacy is something, I highly cherished. For the very reason, i was all ready to move out after I was elected as the CM due to security reasons, but then again, how's it even possible to refute against my father?

In the similiar direction, the thought of sharing my room and my closet with someone else, who will apparently be my future wife, had always left me unsettled as women are nosey creatures, wanting everything there way.

Moreover, seeing my father and brother always so enamored and endlessly yielding with their wives since childhood made me feel nauseous.
However, with her  things changed quite fastly.

Soonafter our relationship was decided, I always used to imagine the wreck she will cause in my peaceful environment with her constant chatters and endless banters. 

Contrary to my thoughts, things came naturally. It didn't feel least bit difficult, about having a person residing with me whom i hardly knew before. This was the first relationship I had initiated with the fairer sex, but the awaited hesitance and awkwardness never appeared.

Maybe it was not that difficult at all or it might be because it was her. Anyway now that i had the taste of this medicine, i most definitely was not going back to my initial thoughts.

Not that i was unhappy, but she was left with me, in my room, for an entire night even though we are already married, was not something our families allowed.

Then how the hell it happened?

Still pondering in my thoughts, without drying my freshly bathed body and only wearing a robe, I entered the room once again. Being used to my single self, the presence of another being inside the room was left forgotten. 

Suddenly feeling a soft bump against my chest, woke me out of reverie. 
Instinctively I tried to steady Navneet who was on the verge of falling and pulled her closer to my chest in support.

Her warm breaths heated my bare skin under the loosely tied robe, evoking different feelings inside of me.
Lowering my head, i tried to look at her face and decipher her emotions but she had it hidden behind her palms.

As if she sensed my intentions and hurriedly turned her back to me.

"What the hell? What are you doing here, you shameless bull?"
She shrieked making me aware of my current predicaments. Feeling shameful i tried to cover up my assets, like a maiden facing compromising situation.