2. Handsome Street goon (edited)

Navneet's pov:

"come on..come on..ughh"
these girls know so well that the thing I hate the most is to wait, but the only persons who won't care about it would of course be none other than my so called best friends. Yeah right, I too often wonder, how in the world I ended up being with them and then I realise the times and situations we tackled together and I let it go.

Well I am the one and only Navneet kaur Dhillon, called as Nivi by the persons I love.. of course nobody else would dare to..no I am not someone in mafia..of whom people will fear of..i just always love to catch people off guard by my words..being brutally honest, as a classmate among us graduates used to say about me..well I take pride in that.

Back to the park where I am waiting for my rest of the "jhalli fauj" to appear. Actually, we have planned a surprise for our tiniest and most explosive member's birthday, that is, Simrat, our hostel cum class cum childhood mate, and surprisingly I agreed to something like that. And as usual they are late, and I'm bored to look at the people enjoying around me, and more specifically the boys who are staring at me for the last 40 minutes, and I being me is actually waiting for them to make a move, so I can teach them a lesson.
*(Crazy bunch)

According to their looks, they must be in their teens, and they need to be taught of their limits before they actually cross them.

"Hi, my name is Raunak, and I couldn't stop myself from coming and praising you, and you are really beautiful. Can I get your number please, I'd like to know more about you."
And here it goes.

Oh of course, typical get to know thingy.
I rolled my eyes at that.

"Of Course, just dial 101, you will be needing assistance pretty soon."

I said getting a stick lying nearby.

" Sorry?" He asked.

" Yeah
You should be."

"You need to know that stranger is danger little guy.
And you should learn to keep distance from unwilling people and stop hitting on girls thinking they are weak or their opinions doesn't matter."

With that i starting hitting him right at his ankles and elbows.

"Hey, what are you doing,"

"keep that thing down."

"stop hitting him."

the other one said, yelping at the next moment, after receiving a hit.

And they took off running, which was actually a funny sight though. I went out of the park running after them. I was just running after them on the road nearby, more like shouting and running.

"Oye ruk. You little punk.
I'll teach you a good lesson today."
I yelled catching after him.

And they suddenly ran towards a well built guy, giving scary vibes who was also standing at the other side of the road, and they started begging him to save them.

Oh hello, you should apologize to me, rather than him, and I may think about sparing you both, of course after teaching you a good lesson. I saw the guy listening to them, and giving a nod to leave, he must be the one insinuating them for such things.

"Oyye, you both. Where do you think, you are going to."

"Oh god.
She has pretty long legs to run that long."
The first guy muttered under his breath.
You just didn't say that.

"What you thought, I will be scared off your leader, let me tell you three one thing, you are not going to be the first ones to receive this special treatment, many came before you, nor you people are going to be the last ones."