17. How to keep your husband interested?

As the wedding was meant to be an intimate affair, only the most important persons that were actually happy for the family, were going to be invited.
And it was also necessary for security reasons, perks of being an influential part of society.

However another lavish party for all other business partners, fellow colleagues and media persons, and other curiosity sators, was going to be held a few days after the couple had tied the knot.

Thus the audience present there were close, very close.

And as they watched aggrevated Nivi making her way towards the other side of the resort where the groom's family resided, it sent them into a frenzied state of mind, as if she would put the impending wedding in jeopardy.

Her fury laced features, with her open long dark hair flowed with the wind, as she stomped her way over, giving her a badass vibe which refrained the onlookers going near her, much less try to stop her, afterall they knew her too well.

She looked dangerous.

"Wait ma'am."
A worker came running in her direction, holding something in his hands, he was not wearing common helper's clothes.

"What?"
He flinched at once.

Dangerous territory. He thought.

"A pack..gage was delivered this afternoon.
But we op..pened it for checking purposes, with boss's permission, nevertheless.

So here it is, if..f you will direct me, w.where shall I deliver it."
He was shivering uncontrollably, at her aggressive gaze.

They must be related, Rajveer's secretary thought. thought.

"It's mine, you can leave."
Nivi responded looking at the unruly covered parcel in his hand.

"A..are you sure, miss?"
He asked unsurely, looking at the title.
Nivi raised her arched eyebrow in question.
Making him scurry on his feet, hurriedly and run for his life.

"Listen."
Nivi called him again.
He turned, fearfully expecting her wrath.

"Thank you.

You are doing good job."
Nivi said giving him a small smile.
He stood flabbergasted, at her mood swings, nodding his head once, he finally left, giving out a relieved sigh.

The parcel was a book she ordered, as a wedding gift for her best friend, titled

'How to keep your husband interested.'

The purpose was clear, an everlasting happy married life for her, and being the genius she is, she couldn't think of better way, rather than to keep them interested in each other.

Tucking the book in crook of her arm, she continued her journey of putting sense in Rajveer's brain, which he was apparently lacking.

Rajveer was busy on his phone, as usual, while strolling in their side of garden.

The surroundings were clear, except for the decorating team members appearing once in a while.

Navneet made her way over to him, and tapped his shoulder, indirectly asking him to turn around.

He raised a single finger asking the person to wait for a while, so he can finish his conversation. It added fuel to her rage.

Unable to hold herself any longer, Nivi held his raised finger in her hand, and twisted it the other way.

At the sudden pain, Rajveer turned around at once, packing a solid punch on the attacker.
Not expecting a fragile figure behind him, his punch missed by an inch, blowing her hair at the sudden force.