6. Dare you!! Mr. Rajveer (Edited)

(Boy's outfit for the day):

Collage credits: Gurminder438

Author's POV:

After a 3 hour trip to the mall, which was finally ended after numerous requests made by Navneet, for whom the biggest nightmare was to shop with her best friends, who literally took hours to shop for a single outfit which was to be gifted by them to Simrat, with other accessories, as their respective part.

And thankfully for her, it was limited to
'Shopping for Simrat only' for now.
Leaving an exhausted sigh, they made their way inside a restaurant, carrying along their array of bags.

The jingling of the wind chimes brought the attention of Vihaan & Aman at the door automatically, as they were sitting nearby.

Aman noticed his fiance, entering the place with her soulmates. Rajveer was busy attending a call outside.

Seeing the dolled up girls, Vihaan couldn't take his eyes off them. But as soon as it was noticed by Aman, he nudged his shoulder bringing him back into his senses. Being an Ideal brother-in-law, for them.

The girls made their way towards a nearby table, just across them. Navneet slumped down into the couch, tiredly. Ignoring the attention, the exemplary beauties were getting they asked for warm water.

Aman couldn't help but observe his soon-to-be wife, who was looking around aimlessly, being in an off mood, must be something about shopping, he guessed and made his way towards the table for cheering her up.

Vihaan was busy replying to his mails so he paid no heed to him at the moment.
As soon as Aman appeared in front of Simrat, her face lit up with excitement. She got up to give him a hug.

"How are you, here? We could've come together, you know." Simrat asked.

"It was a mini reunion, sweetheart, with my cousin and his best friend.
"You were asleep, so I didn't want to disturb your beauty sleep, by calling you early in the morning." Simi blushed at his endearment.
They conversed while standing close to each other.

Navneet was looking at them wide-eyed and her mouth slightly open & was nudged by Nimrat, to handle herself, while Rubina was clicking their pics on her phone, with a smile of adoration.

Nivi after a while cleared her throat to bring them back from their dreamworld.

"May I borrow her for a while." Aman asked them.
"I want her to meet someone."
He quickly explained, seeing the scowl formed on Navneet's face. Nimrat nodded in affirmation, letting them go.

"Nivi, you can't do this to the poor boy, you know." Nimrat stated.

"I know, but she still is a baby." Nimrat stared at her.
"Of course, she is the youngest among us. I feel really protective towards her.
I don't want her getting hurt for anything." Nivi explained.