33. Come, Find me.

Please start by pressing the ⭐ down there.

'~.~'

Author's pov:

The matters of the Reception night were settled down by the families successfully. Every type of guests invited left soon after, some feeling content and some in despair.

Whether it was at the extravagance of the event and the gossips they found, Or the the hot piece of news about the eligible bachelor getting hitched soon.

Pictures were captured but the face of the new daughter-in-law of The Randhawas was still vague, but it didn't dim the excitement by any level. It was going to be revealed anyway, if not yet.

At the same time, Mani was sitting in the living room of Nivi's apartment in agony. Silent tears flowing out of her eyes as she sat motionless, cursing the day she met the supposed love of her life and the day she caught the eye of another bastard. Not knowing the sins she did, for being punished by fate like that. She had received the note when she came back after their little outing which made reality hit her hard, stuck at the handle of door.

However she was thankful for the last peaceful moments she was getting to spend alone, without the presence of her saviour, who she had put in danger for her selfish reasons.

In order to save the innocent life in her womb, she had crashed into the peaceful life of her childhood friend, who had taken her in with open arms. So as to protect her and her baby from the implications of the decisions she made she was willing to sacrifice her happiness.

Atleast my baby will get to see the world.

Wiping her tears, she took the piece of paper in her hand and threw into the bin before setting it on fire and went to the direction of their room to collect the little belongings she had with her, provided by her best friend.

Her stuff was packed and placed near the foot of the messy bed, as she relished in past memories.

Thinking about the way things went wrong, unexpectedly and irreversibly. Craving for the presence of her parents who went against their little world to give her freedom, her little cousin, who grew up with her and her knight in armour, who helped her in desparate times.

Perhaps, if she were a man, i could have married her already, My sweet little Nivi.

She chuckled sadly about the direction of her thoughts. Her name was enough to lighten up the saddest of lives.

Deciding on writing a last note to explain her situation, Mani grabbed a notepad from the nearby drawer and began scribbling on it, pouring out her helplessness and unwillingness to continue living and a supposed new start.