26. Action packed Date

Let us start by pressing the ⭐ down there.
'•_•'

Navneet's pov:

I was back to Chandigarh and had resumed my classes. It was third week that Simrat was gone on vacation.
It's been a while since I met my girlfriends they had been busy in their own bubble.
Nimrat was busy preparing for the upcoming Reception and Ruby, Amreen and Gurbaaz were on their visiting Punjab spree, as many things had changed since they left two-year ago.

And Rajveer, well he is another case, a severe case of Workmaniac.
Other than the good mornings and good nights on regular basis and few calls here and there asking about well-being and if i had caused any trouble for him to handle, we didn't talk much.

I mean when did i cause any problem for anybody?
Plus i am perfectly capable to clear any mess i create.
Currently, it was 5 p.m.and my classes just got over and i was making my way outside.

"Navneet.
Navneet..."
It was Rahul, my classmate.
He joined a semester late and is such a creep.

"Yes, Rahul.
What do you need this time?"
He bagan laughing for no reason.

" I don't need anything Navneet. We are just going for coffee. Comeon."
He said dragging me in the direction of his car.
Digging my feet into the ground, i freed my hand.

" Says who?"
I asked sarcastically to him.

" I know you like me too.
And i have decided that I've waited enough and being the man i will ask you for a date, as my girlfriend officially. But for now let us spend some time together."
He said reaching for my hand again.

Taking a step back to escape his hold i decided to end it for once and all, and no further trouble.
" listen this Mr. Agnihotri.
I'm an engaged woman. And certain not interested in you.
So back off before things get out of hand."

" I understood love.
You must have been forced in it. Don't worry, my father will set everything right and we will get married soon after."
He tried to coax me. Why can't he take the hint?

" No, i very much love my future husband and can't wait to get married to him. So get out of your fantasy land and leave me alone."
I said in a cold voice and turned to leave.

Wait, Did i just confess my love for my future husband?
I hope he won't get to know about it, yet.

My steps faltered as i was tugged by a strong hold on my forearm.

"You can't say that love.
I know you are angry with me but I promise I'll be careful next time. And about that fiance of yours, I'll handle him myself.
But don't talk about leaving me, please."
He was acting desparate now. He must have some mental disorder to create such illusions around himself.

" Listen Rahul.
I'm sure there is a better girl out there for you. And i can't leave my fiance now. We are pregnant with twins and our parents are planning our marriage soon. I hope you will understand and let me go."

Bringing fake tears to my eyes i tried my best to make him understand and not disappoint him.

"Hey, shh.
I was just joking, please don't cry Navneet. You are my only friend here, please.
F