32. Seal the Deal

Let us start by pressing the ⭐ down there.
👩‍💻

Rajveer's pov:

Stepping out of her room, i flew out the breath i had been holding for the last five minutes and rubbed my chest a few times which seemed to be exploding, the reason being the unfamiliar sensations i felt at the touch of her soft skin.
I guess it was quite normal to feel this way after you have your first kiss, if we call it one.

Moving away from the door i stepped in her living room where her friend Mani was dozing off, her head rolling in different directions as the muted television rolled the credits.

When i had met her earlier to let me inside without even knowing me prior, her innocence had made me think twice about her stay with Tivali.

But the excitement on her face and the brightness of her smile, had me thinking otherwise. Her innocence laiden eyes invokes a feeling of protection over her inside me which is quite different from whatever I have begun feel for Tivali.

Shaking my head at her carelessness i switched the tv off and pushed her by shoulders so she got comfortable with the support of backrest somehow.
But instead of falling backward she jumped forward leaving me flabbergasted at the sudden movement.

"Raj Bhai, you are going back already?
Did you guys talk?
What did she say?
I told you to say sorry regardless of the fault. What is the progress now?"

She fired the questions one after the other at a very fast pace that it was really difficult to understand her in the first place.
She reminded me of my assistant when he tries to avoid me in the situations when i am seething in anger.
They both didn't deserve whatever they had to go through.

Looking at her curious eyes i pacified her to a certain extent and left the place.

Instead of the lift, i took the stairs hoping tha maybe aderanline will sooth the other rush i had.

Nodding at my security head and giving a set of instructions to Nivi's secret guard i left the premises. It was already late and nothing but an invitation to a scandal.

The whole ride had me thinking about my one and only. It was really difficult to understand her.
At one point she says no to any relationship with me and the other she melts like a puddle in my arms.

I have been beginning to think that she always does this to keep my attention on how to pacify her. Or maybe she gets a kick in riling me up, for no reason.
Whatever the reason was, but it was tiring me out much more than my work did.

As we entered my place, the villa was brightly lit as if it wasn't 12 in the midnight.

Composing myself, i sauntered inside to see all the ladies of the house huddled together as if discussing a secret mission. Usually it is about the ideas of getting me married, and now that things are already fixed i was doubtful on their intentions.

"You are finally here. After 3 hrs. of leaving the office."
Mom questions me with narrowed eyes.

"I had to visit somewhere else too. By the way, i specifically ordered your favourite Jay to keep his mouth shut. He is taking too much liberties with my leniency."

Sipping the water i was served, replied to her.
My mother had planted a secret spy in my office to know about my whereabouts, thinking i wouldn't come to know about it.

"So what, he has his mother in his support. Dare you say anything to him."
My overprotective mumma bear was awakened just like that. I couldn't do anything except look at her incredulously.