Chapter 4: First Day

A month later...

It's been over a month since (Y/N) started living with us. Me and her do interact a bit more. We've also been hanging out with my friends more and (Y/N) seems to be comfortable around them as well.

My friends really enjoy hanging out with her. She still looks and speaks coldly though but we don't really mind it.

Anyway today is the day that school starts. It's also (Y/N)'s first day at the university. I wonder what she will think of it.

Anyway I looked at the time to see that it was 7:00. Classes start at 8:30. I then got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

I then left my room and went to (Y/N)'s room to see if she was awake or not

"(Y/N)" I called out to her and knocked on her door.

I was about to open it when I heard the sound of water running.

'Oh she's up.' I thought.

"I guess I'll let her be." I said to myself.

I then went downstairs to greet my parents.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I then looked at the time to see that it was 7:05.

"Why did I set my alarm so early again?" I asked myself.

I thought about it for a moment before it came to me.

'Oh yeah, I start college today.' I thought.

I lazily got up and went to my bathroom to do my morning routine. It's been over a month since I moved here from New Zealand and I'm slowly getting used it here. At first I didn't really know what was gonna happen after I moved here after Eomma Taeyeon died.

I mean I pretty much left my life and friends back home in New Zealand, well those that are still around. But the people I've met here aren't too bad.

Jennie isn't that bad to be around even though we don't really interact much. I've also gotten used to being around her friends as well. They don't annoy me so they're okay too.

I sighed when I thought about everything that's happened this past year. This has been a shitty year for me. And it's also one of the reasons why I'm so cold to others now.

Anyway enough of that now, when I finished doing my morning routine, I went in my closet to pick out something to wear today.

"*sigh* What to wear on my first day at a Korean university?" I said to myself.

After a few minutes of looking around, I decided to wear this for today.