Chapter 15: Dog Cafe

Time skip to Saturday...

I woke up to sun rays hitting my face. I got up and looked at the time to see that it was 11:00.

'I should get up now.' I thought.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

I looked in the mirror to see that I still have a cut just above my eyebrow from yesterday

FLASHBACK

I just got out of class and am now heading to the parking lot. When I got outside, I already saw Irene and Jennie waiting for me by my car. About halfway toward my car, I heard someone call my name.

"Kim (Y/N)"

I turned around to see Seulgi walking toward me. When she got in front of me, I could see that she was upset.

"Do you need something, Seulgi?" I asked.

Seulgi looked up at me and glared at me.

"Stay away from Irene." Seulgi said coldly.

I laughed at her statement.

"And why should I? I am her girlfriend after all." I said.

"Which is the problem." she said.

"How is that a problem? You aren't jealous, are you?" I asked.

"Of course not" she quickly denied.

"Then I have no reason to stay away from her." I said and shrugged.

Seulgi fummed in anger and clutched her fists.

"Why won't you listen to me and just do what I say without questioning it?" Seulgi asked in frustration.

"Why should I listen to you? I'm Irene's girlfriend. You can't tell me to-"

"Irene is mine, bitch." Seulgi said.

The next thing I know I got punched in the eye. I stumbled back a bit and held my eye. When I took my hand off my head, I hissed in pain and looked to see there was blood.

"Damn, that was a hard hit." I said.

The next thing I know Irene and Jennie are already by my side.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm pretty sure it's just a cut." I said.

"Why would you do that, Seulgi?" Irene asked Seulgi.

"Cause she's no good for you." Seulgi growled.

"And how would you know what's good for her? All you ever do is bully her. Why are you acting like you care about her?" I asked.