Chapter 16: Jealous

Three days later...

It's been three days since me and Jennie have been sleeping in the same bed together. We've grown even closer since the first time we slept together. We would stay up for at least two to three hours just talking about random things.

I've come to realize that I really do have feelings for Jennie. Even though we're cousins, I really like her. I haven't told anyone about it.

Anyway I was now currently outside of Irene's house with Jennie in the passanger's seat. I am still Irene's fake girlfriend and I'm still picking her up and going to school with her and Jennie. After a few minutes, Irene came out of her house.

She then came over to the car and got in the back seat.

"Morning (Y/N), morning Jennie" Irene greeted us.

"Morning Rene" we greeted her.

I then started the car and drove us to school. And as usual, Jennie and Irene would talk about girly things which would cause me to get jealous cause of how close they've become.

Time skip to lunch time...

I just finished class and am on my way to the cafeteria with Irene when I heard someone call my name.

"(Y/N)"

I turned around to see Kai coming toward me with flowers and chocolate in his hands.

"Hey Kai" I greeted him.

I get along well with Kai. Even though he has a crush on Jennie which kind of ticks me off, he's not that bad to be around.

"Hey (Y/N). Could you do me a favor?" Kai asked.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked.

"Can you give these to Jennie for me? I have to go home early." Kai said referring to the items in his hands.

"Okay" I said.

"Thanks (Y/N)" he said.

"No problem" I replied.

Kai gave the items and walked away from me. Me and Irene then went to the cafeteria. When we got there, we saw Jennie with my friends along with Irene's friends sitting together.

At this point, Irene and her friends are apart of our group of friends. We went over to them and greeted them.

"Hey guys" we greeted them.

"Hey (Y/N), Irene" they all replied.

"Jennie, these are for you." I said and gave the items to Jennie.

"Are they from you or?" Jennie asked flustered.

"No, it's from Kai. He said he had to go home early and wanted me to give these to you." I said.

"Oh okay" Jennie said with a bit of disappointment.

'Probably cause it's from Kai and she doesn't like him.' I thought.

Me and Irene then sat next to her friends.

"(Y/N), I have a question." Yeri said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I heard you're good at drawing." Yeri said.

"Not only good. She's great at drawing." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, her drawings are almost like a picture." Lisa said.

"*chuckle* Anyway I was wondering if you could draw us?" Yeri asked.

"Sure" I said.

I took out my sketchbook and started drawing Irene and her friends.

After a while...