Chapter 55: Avoiding the Topic

A week later...

I woke up to someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jennie looking at me.

"Babe, wake up" Jennie said.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"7:30" she said.

I groaned and sat up on the bed. I looked at Jennie to see her already dressed for today.

'She's always dressed before me.' I thought.

"Are your parents home?" I asked.

"They left a few minutes ago and mom left us something to eat." Jennie said.

"Okay" I said.

I leaned over and gave Jennie a kiss on the cheek. She then pouted and pointed at her lips. I giggled and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Wait for me downstairs." I said.

"Okay" Jennie said.

Jennie left my room and I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

It's been a week since the incident with Karina and Jennie still doesn't know about it

It's been a week since the incident with Karina and Jennie still doesn't know about it. There's part of me that wants to tell her but the other part of me tells me not to tell her out of fear of her leaving me. I just love Jennie so much that I know that if I told her what happened she will leave me and I'll end up heartbroken.

But I won't lie when I say that guilt has been eating at me. Every time I say 'I love you' to Jennie my mind always goes back to that one mistake. I feel so much guilt for cheating on Jennie.

Anyway I shrugged off my thoughts and went downstairs to find Jennie waiting for me in the dining room. I immediately went over to her and kissed her.

"Let's eat" I said.

"Okay" Jennie said.

Jennie gave me another kiss on the lips and smiled at me.

"I love you" Jennie said.

"I love you too. So much." I said.

'There it is again.' I thought.

Time skip to dance class...

I just got to dance class and was greeted by Lisa and Jungkook.

"Hey Lis, Kookie" I greeted them.

"Hey (Y/N)" they greeted me.

"How are you two doing today?" I asked.

"We're doing good. What about you?" Jungkook said.

"I'm doing fine" I said.

The three of us continued to talk until Karina came over to us.

"Hey guys" Karina greeted us.

"Hey Karina" we greeted her.