Chapter 50: Sleeping On My Lap

Two weeks later...

I woke up to my alarm going off. I turned off the alarm before yawning and getting up. I then got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for today

Just then I heard a knock on my door. I went over to the door and opened ot to be greeted by Jennie and her gummy smile.

"Hey" I greeted her.

"Hi" Jennie replied.

I leaned down and gave Jennie a kiss on the lips before smiling at her.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Mom just finished making breakfast and she sent me to come get you." Jennie said.

"Okay" I said.

I kissed her on the cheek before the two of us went downstairs.

At school...

I just parked my car in the parking lot of the school. Jennie gave me a kiss on the lips before we left the car.

"(Y/N)"

I turned around to see Ningning.

"Ningning" I said.

Ningning came over to me and gave me a hug. Aespa has been greeting me with hugs since last week. Ningning then pulled away from the hug and smiled at me.

"Hey Ningning. You came here alone?" I asked.

"Yeah. I was suppose to walk here with Wintwr cause our houses aren't that far from here but she woke up late so I left without her." Ningning said.

I laughed at her statement before introducing her to Jennie.

"By the way, Ningning, this is my cousin, Jennie. And Jennie, this is my friend, Ningning." I introduced them.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." Ningning said and held out her hand to shake.

Jennie giggled and shook Ningning's hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, Ningning." Jennie said.

Ningning let go of Jennie's hand before turning to me.

"Well I'll head to class now." Ningning said.

"Okay" we replied.

Ningning waved goodbye to us before going in the school.

"So do you see the resemblance between you and her?" I asked.

"Yes actually" Jennie said.

"I told you she looked like you." I said.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." she said.

Me and Jennie then made our way to our first class.

Dance class...