Chapter 3: Enrolling

A week later...

I woke up to my alarm going off. I got out of bed and looked at the time to see that it was 10:30. I then went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

It's been a week since (Y/N)'s been living  with us. Me and her haven't really interacted much. She mostly stays in her room and I only call her when the food is ready. Other than that, we don't really interact much.

Anyway today is the day that (Y/N) enrolls in our university. And then after that she will meet my friends. I honestly have no idea what will happen but I hope they will get along.

When I was done doing my morning routine, I wear a long sleeved crop top and blue jeans.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I then left my room and went downstairs to find my parents in the living room.

"Morning mom, dad." I greeted them.

"Morning sweetie" they replied.

"Did (Y/N) wake up yet?" I asked.

"Yeah and she already cooked and ate as well. She said that she left something for you on the counter." my mom said.

"Oh okay" I said.

I was a bit taken aback by the fact that she cooked breakfast and left some for me. But I have to admit that I was flattered.

Anyway I went into the kitchen and looked on the counter to see a plate covered in tin foil. I took off the tin foil to reveal bacon and eggs with a side of sausage.

 I took off the tin foil to reveal bacon and eggs with a side of sausage

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I took a bit of it and unconsciously moaned at the taste.

'Wow, this is really good.' I thought.

I continued to eat until I was done. I then washed the plate and went back upstairs to my room. I looked at the time again to see that it was 11:30.

'I have some time to kill.' I thought.

We planned on leaving at noon. And then we will meet my friends att our favorite cafe after we get (Y/N) enrolled in the university.

After a while...

My Cold Cousin(Jennie KimxFem;Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें