Chapter 53: Those Three Words

A week later...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up to my alarm going off. I turned off the alarm and got out of bed. I looked at the time to see that it was 7:30 before I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

I then left my room and went to the dining room to find everyone else already sititng there

"Good morning fam" I greeted them.

"Good morning sweetie. I was just about to send Jennie to go get you." Auntie said.

'Damn it. I just missed an opportunity to make out with Jennie.' I thought.

"Well here I am" I said.

I then sat down next to Jennie and we all started to eat.

"By the way, (Y/N), Jennie, we will not be home later because we have a business trip in Busan." Uncle said.

"Okay" we said.

"When will you be back?" Jennie asked.

"By tomorrow afternoon" I said.

"Okay" we said.

Time skip to dance class...

I just got to dance class and was greeted by Lisa and Jungkook.

"Hey Lis, Kookie" I greeted them.

"Hey (Y/N)" they greeted me.

"How's your day going?" Lisa asked.

"It's going fine. What about you two?" I said.

"It's going okay" Jungkook said.

"It's going fine as well." Lisa said.

"Okay" I said.

"So how's it going with the dating rumors?" Jungkook asked.

Yeah, some people still think me and Karina are dating even though me and Karina always deny the rumors. They have died down a bit but some people still believe them.

"Same as usual. Some people still believe them, others don't. At this point, I stopped caring." I said and shrugged.

"What about your girlfriend?" Lisa asked.

"She's been feeling uneasy about them but I always reassure her that she's the only one I have my eye on." I said.

"That's sweet" Lisa said.

"Yeah" I said with a small smile.

"Hey guys"

I turned around to see Karina coming toward us.

"Hey Karina" we greeted her.

Karina gave each of us a hug before we all sat down together.

"So how's your day going, Karina?" Jungkook asked.