Chapter 60: Set Up

Time skip to Friday...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up to sun rays hitting my face. I looked at the time to see that it was 7:20. I then got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning rountine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

After what happened Tuesday with my conversation with IU to me drinking my heart out and smashing glasses due to anger, I realized how much of an asshole I've been

After what happened Tuesday with my conversation with IU to me drinking my heart out and smashing glasses due to anger, I realized how much of an asshole I've been. I cheated on someone I loved and I didn't acknowledge that it was a chiose and not a mistake. I see why Jennie still hasn't forgiven me for what I've done and I'm willing to wait and prove myself to her again.

Anyway I left my room and went downstairs to find everyone already in the dining room.

"Good morning fam" I greeted them.

"Good morning (Y/N)" they greeted me.

I sat down in my usual spot next to Jennie and we all started to eat. When I was done, I bid goodbye to everyone before heading to the garage. I then went to my car and started it before driving to school.

Time skip to dance class...

I just got to dance class and sat down in the corner by myself. The others still talk to me even though I told them that they don't have to since I hurt Jennie. But they insist that they still don't mind having me around.

Anyway I was listening to music when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see that it was Karina. I took out an earbud and greeted her.

"Hey Karina" I greeted her.

"Hey (Y/N)" Karina greeted me with a small smile.

Me and Karina haven't really talked to each other since Monday. She also hasn't bugged me to talk about what happened between us which I'm greatful for. She seems to get that I need space right now.

"How have you been?" Karina asked.

"I've been okay I guess. What about you?" I said.

"I've been fine" she said.

Karina then sat down next to me.

"Is your girlfriend still not talking to you?" Karina asked.

"*sigh* No" I said.

"Oh okay" she said.

"How are your friends doing? I haven't talked to them in a while." I said.

"They're all doing good. They asked for you from time to time and I would tell them that you're not in a good state of mind right now." she said.

"Oh okay" I said.

Me and Karina continued to talk for a bit. I will admit I kind of missed talking to her like this before all the drama happened between us. I forgot how much I enjoyed talking to her.