Chapter 45: Death Anniversary 5

Time skip to Saturday...

"Why the fuck would you do that to her, Lucas?" I said.

"Cause she didn't love give me her love willingly so I forced myself onto her." Lucas said.

"She loved you as a brother. Isn't that enough for you?" I said.

"No, it's not enough. I've known her for our whole lives and yet she doesn't love me. No, she did love me. She just never expressed it because of you." Lucas said.

"She never loved you. You're just being delusional." I said.

Lucas was visibly shaking and gritting his teeth. I still can't believe he did that to Yuqi.

"I can't believe you did that to her." I said.

"SHE DID LOVE ME." Lucas suddenly shouted.

"NO SHE DIDN'T." I shouted back.

"SHE LOVED ME AND IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT SHE DIDN'T EXPRESS IT TO ME." Lucas shouted.

"YOU'RE BEING DELUSIONAL AGAIN. SHE NEVER LOVED YOU. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. AND YOU FUCKING RAPED AND KILLED HER." I shouted.

"You're right. I did. Because of you I did it. If she can't be mine, she couldn't be anyone else's." Lucas said quietly.

"Tsk. Don't blame me for you doing something stupid and unforgiveable." I said and shook my head.

The next thing I know I had a gun in my hand. With the blood dripping down me and all the adrenaline rushing through my veins, I pulled the trigger.

*Bang*

I watched as Lucas looked at me with shocked eyes and fell to the ground after the bullet went through his heart. Suddenly all the adrenaline left my body and I stood there shocked and scared.

"What did I just do?" I said to myself.

--------

I woke up with a gasp and sat up on the bed.

'Today's the day I killed Lucas.' I thought.

I then flinched when I felt someone touch my arm. I quickly looked and let out a sigh of relief when I saw that it was Jennie.

"(Y/N), you're shaking. Are you okay?" Jennie asked.

"No" I admitted and shook my head.

Jennie took me into her arms and I laid my head on her chest until I calmed down.

"Are you feeling better?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah" I said.

Jennie let go of me before we got out of bed.

"The others will be here later." Jennie said.

"Okay" I said.

Jennie gave me a peck on the lips before leaving my room. I then went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for today