Chapter 20: Basketball Tryouts

The next morning...

I woke up the next morning to someone kissing my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes to see (Y/N) smiling at me.

"Good morning beautiful" (Y/N) greeted me.

"Good morning" I replied with a smile.

I then yawned and sat up.

"We should go get ready for school." (Y/N) said.

"Okay" I said.

(Y/N) gave me another kiss on the cheek before getting out of bed and heading toward her bathroom. I then got out of bed as well and went to my room.

After a while...

I just finished getting ready for school. I was wearing a yellow hoodie with jeans.

I then went downstairs and looked at the dog beds to see both of the dogs still sleeping

I then went downstairs and looked at the dog beds to see both of the dogs still sleeping. I then went to the dining room where I greeted my parents.

"Morning mom, dad." I greeted them.

"Morning Jennie" they greeted me.

A few minutes later, (Y/N) came downstairs.

"Good morning fam" (Y/N) greeted us.

"Morning (Y/N)" my parents replied.

I looked at (Y/N) to see her smiling at me. She was wearing this for today.

'Is it me or does she really look good wearing a beanie?' I thought

"I'll go check on breakfast." my mom said.

"I'll go finish getting ready for work." my dad said.

My parents left the dining room leaving me with (Y/N). I looked over at her to see her staring back at me. (Y/N) then came over to me and pulled me into a kiss. I was surprised for a moment quickly pushed her away.

"(Y/N), what are you doing? My parents might see us." I said in a hushed tone while blushing.

"*chuckle* Sorry, I just miss the feeling of your lips on mine. And plus, I probably won't be able to kiss you during school." (Y/N) said.