Chapter 35: Reveal

The next morning...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up to something poking my face.

"(Y/N), wake up." I heard Jennie said.

I whined and buried my face in the pillow.

"(Y/N)" Jennie called me again.

I felt her roll me over so that I'm laying on my back before getting on top of me.

"Lion, please wake up." Jennie said in her baby voice.

"No" I whined.

"Meow" Jennie suddenly meowed in her baby voice.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Jennie pouting at me while lightly scratching me like a cat.

"Did you just meow?" I asked.

Jennie nodded her head and meowed again. I started at her blankly as she sat up on my lap and contiued to scratch my chest lightly.

'I think my heart actually stopped beating cause I can't take how adorable she's being right now.' I thought.

"How you just gonna turn into the most adorable kitten in the world?" I said.

Jennie giggled and shrugged with a smile.

"I don't know" Jennie said.

I then took in her appearance to see that she was already dressed for today.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"11:15. Everyone's already in the dining room. Well almost we were waiting for you and Suga to wake up." Jennie said.

I hummed and yawned before sitting up. Jennie then got off of me before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Now go get yourself ready. I'll leave clothes for you on the bed before going back downstairs." Jennie said.

"Okay princess" I said.

"Good" she said.

She gave me a peck on the lips before I got out of bed. I then grabbed my towel from my bag before going in the bathroom.

"(Y/N), I felt your clothes on the bed. Meet us in the dining room when you're done." I heard Jennie say.

"Okay" I replied.

When I was done doing my morning routine, I went back in the room and wore the clothes Jennie left for me on the bed.

I then left the room and let out a yawn as I made my way downstairs.

"They woke up up too?"

I turned around to see Suga yawning as well.

"Yeah" I said.

The two of us went downstairs to find everyone in the dining room waiting for us.