Chapter 23: Jealous Kitten

Time skip to Wednesday...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up to the sight of my adorable kitten. It is my favorite sight to wake up to everyday. Jennie sleeping peacefully next me is really adorable.

I looked at the time to see that it was 7:15. I then peppered Jennie's face with kisses until she woke up.

"Good morning beautiful" I said.

"Good morning handsome" Jennie replied in a raspy voice.

I kissed her on the cheek before getting out of bed.

"It's time to get ready for school." I said.

"No, I want to cuddle with you more." Jennie said and made grabby hands toward me.

"I want to cuddle with you too but we have school to go to. We will cuddle later when we get home." I said.

"Okay" Jennie said and pouted.

I went over to Jennie and kissed the pout off her face before smiling at her.

"Go get ready, my kitten." I said.

"Okay" Jennie said.

Jennie then left my room and went to her room to get ready for school. I them went to the bathroom to do my morning routine as well. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

I then left my room and went downstairs to make breakfast for me and Jennie

I then left my room and went downstairs to make breakfast for me and Jennie. A few minutes later, I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Hello kitten" I greeted her.

"Hey lion" Jennie replied.

I turned around and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Lion? I like that." I said.

"Do you now?" Jennie said.

"Yes, I do." I said.

I leaned down and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Jennie wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. But before we could continue,, the dogs came in barking. Jennie sighed before we pulled away from the kiss.

"You know now I both hate you and love you for buying us these dogs." Jennie said.

"Why love and hate?" I asked.

"Love because they are so cute. And hate because they keep blocking us from kissing. Like seriously will they block us when we have sex as well." Jenmie said.

"When we have sex?" I said in a teasing tone.

Jennie blushed when she realized what she said.

"W-what I meant was-"

I cut Jennie off by kissing her on the lips again. I soon pulled away from the kiss and I went back to making breakfast.

"Can you feed the dogs, kitten?" I asked.