Chapter 68: Coma: Jennie's POV

My eyes widen in horror as (Y/N) suddenly collasped in front of me. I quickly crouched down next to her and saw blood leaking from her head. I sobbed and held her.

"Someone get me something to stop the blood. And call the ambulance please." I begged.

Someone handed me a handkerchief and pressed it against (Y/N)'s head to try and stop the bleeding while silently praying for (Y/N) to be okay.

"Just let her bleed out. Then I'll show you how a real man-"

I didn't let Kai finish his statement when I grabbed his bat and hit him with it.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD DATE YOU AFTER YOU PROBABLY JUST KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND? HOW DUMB ARE YOU." I shouted at him.

Kai looked at me surprised and hurt.

"But Jen, I did it for you. So no one will be in the way of us." Kai said.

"YOU ARE DUMB AND I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. AND WHAT YOU JUST DID MADE ME HATE YOU. I FUCKING HATE YOU, KIM JONGIN. NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN." I shouted.

Before Kai could say anything again, security came and held him. Just then the ambulance along with the police came as well.

"Arrest him. He tried to kill my girlfriend." I said to one of the policeman while pointing at Kai.

They immediately handcuffed Kai and started to drag him to the police car.

"Wait, Jennie. I love you, don't do this to me." Kai shouted.

Kai continued to shout and struggle against the handcuffs but I ignored him. The paramedics then came over to (Y/N).

"What happened?" one of the paramedics asked.

"She got hit in the head with a bat." I said.

Other paramedics came over with a stretcher and placed (Y/N) on it before putting her in the back of the ambulance.

"Jennie, let's head to the hospital." Jisoo said.

I immediately followed Jisoo to her car and we followed the ambulance all the way to the hospital.

At the hospital...

I was now pacing back and forth in front of the operating room. It's been two hours since they brought (Y/N) in there and I am so worried about her.

"Jennie, sweetie, please sit down." my mom said.

"I can't, mom. (Y/N) could probably be dead right now from protecting me." I said.

"But please sit down and rest. You've been pacing back and forth ever since they brought her in the room." my dad said.

"But I can't sit down. I'm worried about her." I said.

I then sobbed as I remembered the moment (Y/N) took the hit for me and collasped right in front of me.

"She got hurt protecting me." I sobbed.

My parents hugged me as well as all of our friends who were with us right now.

"Jennie, we are all hurting right now but we need to be strong for (Y/N)." IU said.

Just then the door to the operating room opened revealing a doctor.

"Family of Kim (Y/N)?" the doctor asked.

"We're her aunt and uncle." my mom said.

"How is she?" my dad asked.

"Well first off, she is still alive. We managed to save her on time before she could bleed out." the doctor said.