Chapter 18: Jennie's Birthday

I know I'm almost a week late for this chapter but I've been behind on my updating schedule which is why this update came out later that I wanted to put it up. But I hope you enjoyed this update.

-------------

Time skip to the next day...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up with a lot of thoughts running through my head.

"(Y/N), by any chance, have you ever tried to kill yourself?"

The question Jennie asked me last night is still stuck in my head.

'I completely forgot about my scars.' I thought.

I looked next to me and stared Jennie's sleeping figure. I smiled at her and softly carressed her cheek. She scrunched up her nose a bit which was adorable.

I kissed her on the cheek before carefully getting out of bed. After getting out of bed, I looked at her to make sure that she was still sleeping before I went to the bathroom to go my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

I looked at Jennie to make sure that she was still sleeping before carefully leaving my room and going downstairs

I looked at Jennie to make sure that she was still sleeping before carefully leaving my room and going downstairs. When I got to the kitchen, I was greeted by my aunt and uncle.

"Good morning auntie, uncle" I greeted them.

"Morning (Y/N)" they greeted me.

"Is Jennie still sleeping?" my aunt asked.

"Yep" I said.

"Great" she said.

In case you guys are wondering, today is Jennie's birthday. Later we are throwing a surprise party for her. But for now, I'm going help my aunt and uncle make breakfast for her.

After a while...

We were now almost done making all of Jennie's favorite breakfast foods.

"(Y/N), go wake up, Jennie." my aunt said.

"Okay" I replied.

I went back upstairs to my room and found Jennie still sleeping in the same spot I left her. I went next to her and poked her cheeks.

"Jennie" I called her name.

Jennie stir in her sleep a bit but didn't wake up. I poked her cheeks again cause they are so adorable.

"Hmm, 5 more minutes." Jennie mumbled.

"I will kiss your adorable mandu cheeks if you don't wake up." I said.

When Jennie didn't respond, I did what I said. I got on top of her and started to pepper her cheeks with kisses. Jennie let out a light groan before giggling.