Chapter 67: Event Day Pt. 2

After a while...

The concert already started again and it was time for our group performance.

"Okay. Now for another group performance. We have Kai, Momo, Jungkook, Lisa, (Y/N), and Karina." Ms. Gong announced.

The six of us went on stage and waited for the song to play.

After our performance, everyone cheered for us as we got off the stage.

"Great job guys" Ryujin said.

"Thanks" we said.

"I'm kind of jealous now cause I wasn't asked to be a part of that dance." Lay said.

"Me too" Ryujin said.

"Sorry. We didn't really know you guys that well so we didn't ask you." I said.

"It's okay" they both said.

"Karina, let's get changed." I said.

"Okay" Karina said.

Me and Karina went to our dressing room and got changed for our next performance. When we were done, we got back just as Ryujin was done performing.

"Okay. Now for who I'm guessing is the school's favorite dance duo performing for the third time, (Y/N) and Karina." Ms. Gong said.

Me and Karina went back on stage again and started to dance as the song played.

When me and Karina were done, we got off the stage.

"Now I'm jealous" Lisa said.

"*laugh* Why?" I asked.

"Now I want that to have been our group dance. You know how good I could have looked while doing that." Lisa said.

"I agree with Lisa. That looked like so much fun. We would have killed that." Momo added.

"Well sorry" Karina said.

I laughed and took out my phone to text Jimin.

Ice

Jimin, go get ready for our dance.

Mochi

Okay.

I put my phone away and turned to the others.

"Well if you would excuse me, I have to get ready for my performance with Jimin." I said.

"Okay" they replied.

I went to my dressing room to get changed for my next performance with Jimin. I will actually be doing a tribute to J-hope by performing his song and dance. I also asked Jimin to perform it with me and he agreed.

When I was done changing, I got a text from Jimin saying that he was done. I sent him a text letting him know that I was done as well and to head back to the stage.