Chapter 21: Girls Night

Two weeks later...

Jennie's POV:

It's been two weeks since (Y/N)'s been courting me. It's also been two weeks since she made the basketball team as well. And these past two weeks have been great.

After tryouts, (Y/N)'s been busy with practice. However, she also always finds time to hang out with me when she's not tired. She also buys me gifts from time to time.

Anyway me and Jisoo were now sitting on the bleachers and waiting for (Y/N), Rosé, and Lisa. It's a Friday and we decided to have a girls night.

Now me and Jisoo were waiting and actually watching them practice. Well I was mostly watching on (Y/N) while Jisoo was mostly watching on Rosé.

(Y/N) was wearing a tank top with basketball shorts and boy does she look good in them. I've also caught some of the cheerleaders staring at (Y/N) as well which annoys me.

'You better look somewhere else. She's mine.' I thought.

"Hey Jendukie" Jisoo called me.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"How are you and that crush of yours?" she asked.

"Oh about that." I said.

"Yeah" she said.

I looked at Jisoo to see her looking at me with an eyebrow raised. I looked down at my hands and played with my fingers before answering her question.

"Well I confessed to her and now she may be courting me." I said in a low tone.

"SHE'S WHAT?" Jisoo shouted.

I quickly covered her mouth and looked at everyone to see them staring at us.

"Sorry about that." I said.

They soon went back to what they were doing. I caught (Y/N) staring at me and when she noticed me, she smiled and blew me a kiss. I blushed shyly and looked away.

I then uncovered Jisoo's mouth before hitting her on the arm.

"You just embarrassed me. What the hell, unnie?" I said.

"First, ouch, my poor arm." Jisoo said and pouted.

"Stop that you're not cute." I said.

"And second, since when has she been courting you?" she asked with excitement.

"For the past two weeks now." I said.

"Two weeks? And you're telling me now?" she said and sounded offended.

"Hehe. Yeah." I said.

"Oh my god, my little Jendukie is all grown up." she said.

"Shut it, unnie." I said and laughed.

"So when am I gonna meet this girl?" she asked.

"Like I said, you already know her." I said.

"When are you gonna tell me who she is?" she asked.

"Well we decided that we would wait a few months before telling you guys." I said.

"I can't wait to know who she is. And then I'm gonna hurt her for not telling me." she said.

"*laugh* Okay" I said.

After a few minutes, the others came over to us.

"I'm tired." Lisa complained.

"Yeah, me too." (Y/N) said.

"You two looked great though. Also (Y/N), some of the cheerleaders have been me asking for your number." Rosé said.