Chapter 39: Depressing Feeling

Time skip to Wednesday...

I woke up to someone shaking me.

"(Y/N)"

I slowly opened my eyes to see Jennie shaking me. I then yawned before sitting up.

"Good morning babe" I said.

"G-good m-morning" Jennie replied.

I giggled as Jennie stuttered. It's been two days since I started calling Jennie 'Babe' and she still gets flustered when I called her that.

"A-anyway, get ready. It's 7:30." Jennie said.

"Okay" I said.

I looked at Jennie to see her already ready for the day. I then got out of bed and kissed her on the cheek before going in the bathroom. When I was done doing my morning routine, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done doing my morning routine, I decided to wear this for today

These past few days I've been in the same depressed mood. All I've been thinking about is Yuqi.

'I miss her so much.' I thouhht.

I then went downstairs to find Jennie already in the dining room waiting for me. I went over to her and kissed her on the cheek before sitting next to her.

"Let's eat" I said.

"Okay" Jennie replied.

Jennie has been patient with me since my bad mood started. She always cuddled with me to try and make me feel better. She also always shows me her gummy smile which makes me smile in return.

My cold personality also came back but Jennie doesn't mind. She knows that I'm going through something and doesn't push me to talk about it. It's one of the things I like about her.

Time skip to dance class...

I just got to dance class. When I got there, I was surprisingly greeted by Kai.

"Hey (Y/N)" Kai greeted me.

"Hey Jongin" I greeted him.

"Bro, are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." I said.

I then sat against the wall and Kai went over to his friends.

"(Y/N)"

I looked up to see Karina. These past few days Karina has been trying to comfort me and make me smile even though I didn't tell her what was wrong with me. And she didn't even mind my cold tone.

"Hey Karina" I greeted her coldly.

Karina gave me a small smile before sitting next to me.

"How are you feeling today?" Karina asked.

"Depressed" I said and shrugged.

Karina hummed in response and grabbed my hand before playing with my fingers again.