Chapter 40: A Ring

The next morning...

Jennie's POV:

I woke up to my alarm going off. I slowly opened my eyes and turned it off before looking at the time. It was 7:15.

I looked next to me to see (Y/N) still sleeping. Since I know that she's still depressed, I decided to let her sleep more. I then carefully got out of (Y/N)'s grasp which caused her to stir a little.

After I was sure (Y/N) was still asleep, I left her room and went to my room to get ready. When I was done getting ready, I decided to wear this for today.

When I was done getting ready, I went back to (Y/N)'s room to see that she was still asleep

When I was done getting ready, I went back to (Y/N)'s room to see that she was still asleep. I went over to her on the bed to wake her up.

"(Y/N)" I whispered in her ear.

(Y/N) lightly groaned and mumbled something before going back to sleep.

"(Y/N), wake up." I said.

"5 more minutes" (Y/N) mumbled into her pillow.

"Wake up, you big teddy bear." I said and shook her.

(Y/N) slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Bear, wake up." I said.

"I think you're confusing me with Seulgi." (Y/N) said.

She then yawned as she sat up.

"What time is it?" (Y/N) asked.

"7:40. Go get ready, I'll make breakfast." I said.

"Okay" she said.

I gave (Y/N) a peck on the lips before leaving her room and going downstairs.

After a while...

I just finished making breakfast and am now setting up the dining room. I then heard footsteps coming toward me and I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning" I heard (Y/N) say.

I turned around in (Y/N)'s arms and gave her a kiss on the lips. I soon pulled away from the kiss and smiled at her.

"Good morning to you too." I said.

(Y/N) gave me a small smile before removing her arms from around me.

"How are you feeling today?" I asked.

"Same as the past few days. Depressed." (Y/N) said and shrugged.

She then went over to the dining room and I checked out what she was wearing. She was wearing this for today.

 She was wearing this for today