Chapter 59: Drunk

The next morning...

I woke up to sun rays hitting my face. I looked at the time to see that it was 7:20. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for day.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for day

I sighed before going downstairs. When I got to the kitchen, I saw everyone already in the dining room.

"Good morning fam" I greeted them.

"Good morning (Y/N)" they greeted me.

I sat down and we all started to eat. I again finished before everyone else so I bid goodbye to them before leaving.

Fashion design class...

Jennie's POV:

I was sitting in my seat in my fashion design class. My mind still thinking about (Y/N) and how she cheated on me.

'Did I do something wrong? Is that why she cheated on me? Am I not enough for her?' I thought.

"Hey Jennie"

I looked up to see Kai smiling at me like usual.

"Hey Kai" I greeted him.

Kai sat next to me and I felt his eyes on me.

"You look beautiful as usual." Kai said.

"Thanks" I replied blankly.

"Will you go on a date with me?" he asked.

I don't know if it's cause of my current situation with (Y/N) or what but I found myself saying.

"You know what? Sure." I said.

"R-really?" Kai asked surprised.

'You know what? I need a distraction at the moment. And (Y/N)'s always telling me to at least try to be friends with Kai. So why not? One date won't hurt, right?' I thought.

"Yes, I'm sure." I said.

Kai immediately smiled widely at me.

"Did you break up with your girlfriend?" Kai asked with a wide smile.

"No but we're going through a rough patch at the moment so why not?" I said and shrugged.

Kai's smile fell for a moment when I told him I didn't break up with (Y/N). He soon smiled again after a moment but his eyes seemed to be something else I can't recognize.

"Well thanks for giving me a chance. Trust me you won't regret it. Are you free this Friday?" Kai said.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Great. Then our date will be this Friday." he said.

"Okay" I said.

Time skip to dance class...