Chapter 51: Duo Performance

A week later...

I woke up to knocking on my door. I groaned and got up to go open the door. I opened the door to be greeted by Jennie's gummy smile.

"Good morning" Jennie greeted me.

"Good morning" I greeted her.

"Mom actually sent me to say that breakfast is almost ready." she aaid.

"Let her know that I'll be down in a few." I said.

"Okay" Jennie said.

I gave Jennie a kiss on the cheek before going to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I got out the bathroom, I found Jennie laying down on my bed.

"You didn't leave?" I asked.

"I did but breakfast still isn't ready yet so I told mom I'll be in my room." Jennie said.

"But instead you came to my room." I said.

"Yep" Jennie replied.

I laughed and started to put on my clothes. As I was doing that, I felt Jennie's eyes running all over me. I looked at Jennie and smirked when I saw her biting her lips while staring at my dick.

"Like what you see?" I said.

"Very much" Jennie replied in a low tone.

I was wearing this for today.

"Can you dance in those jeans?" Jennie asked

"Yes" I said.

"Okay then" she said.

The two of us then went downstairs.

Time skip to dance class...

We were now in the auditorium. Ms. Gong had told us to come here because this is where we will be performing our projects which led everyone to believe that there will be some special guests that will watch us today.

"Where do you guys want to sit?" I asked.

"Somewhere in the middle." Lisa said.

Me, Lisa, Seulgi, and Karina sat in the middle.

"I'm so nervous." Karina said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause it's my first time performing in front of everyone besides my first day here. And plus there will be special guests." she said.

"Well don't worry. You'll do great and everyone already knows you're a great dancer." I said.

"Okay" she said.

Soon after everyone was here, Ms. Gong called everyone's attention.

"Okay, can I get everyone's attention?" Ms. Gong said.