Chapter 69: Coma: (Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N)'s POV:

All I see is black empty void. I can't feel anything or hear anything. Everything is just black.

I don't know how long I've been like this. The last thing I remember was getting hit in the head by Kai and collasping in front of Jennie. And the next thing I know I'm here in this black void.

I just feel like I'm falling. I don't see anything when I look up or look down. It's just nothing but darkness.

But suddenly I saw a bright light. As the light got closer, it got so bright that I had to close my eyes.

"Open your eyes, sweetie." I heard a voice say.

I slowly opened my eyes and immediately shut them again when the sunlight hit me.

'Wait, sunlight?' I thought.

I opened my eyes again and allowed them to adjust to the light. I then looked down to see that I was laying on the ground. I also noticed that I was wearing an all white outfit.

I sat up and brushed myself off before looking around. All I saw was clouds until I turned around. There in front of me, I saw a giant golden gate.

"Where the hell am I?" I said.

I heard a giggle come from next to me and heard a very familiar voice.

"You're outside the gates of heaven, sweetie."

'That voice. It can't be.' I thought.

I slowly looked next to me and felt tears build up in my eyes when I saw who it was.

"Mom?" I mumbled.

There stood Eomma Taeyeon smiling softly at me. She then opened her arms and I immediately ran to her. I threw my arms around my mom and pulled her into a hug.

"Eomma Taeyeon" I mumbled and sobbed.

Eomma Taeyeon chuckled and ran her hand through my hair.

"I'm here, sweetie." Eomma Taeyeon.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at my mom. Since I'm taller than my mom, I had to look down a little.

"Mom, I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too, sweetie." Eomma Taeyeon said.

"What about me?"

I looked next to Eomma Taeyeon as another familiar figure walked toward us.

"Eomma Tiffany?" I mumbled.

I may not have seen her my whole life but I've always seen her pictures around the house.

"Don't just stand there. Give her a hug." Eomma Taeyeon said.

I moved away from Eomma Taeyeon and pulled Eomma Tiffany into a hug. Like Eomma Taeyeon, I'm taller than Eomma Tiffany as well. Eomma Tiffany soon pulled away from the hug and cupped my face.

"My little girl, look how much you've grown." Eomma Tiffany said.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted to meet you, Eomma Tiffany." I said.

I saw tears forming in Eomma Tiffany's eyes.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there your whole life." Eomma Tiffany said.

"Eomma, it's not your fault. You shouldn't say sorry." I said.

Eomma Tiffany got into a car accident and died when I was 3. I immediately hugged her and let her cry on my shoulder. I looked at Eomma Taeyeon and gestured for her to join the hug.