Chapter 66: Event Day Pt. 1

Time skip to Friday...

I woke up to my alarm going off. I turned it off before getting out of bed. I then went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

Well I guess I should say I'm wearing this for now cause I'm gonna be changing my outfit a lot during the concert

Anyway after checking myself in the mirror, I went downstairs to find Jennie's mom in the kitchen.

"Good morning Auntie" I greeted her.

"Good morning (Y/N)" Auntie greetd me.

"Where's Uncle?" I asked.

"He just woke up a few minutes ago and is currently in the shower." Auntie said.

"Okay" I said.

"Can you go wake up Jennie and IU?" Auntie asked.

"Okay" I said.

I went back upstairs to wake up IU and Jennie. I went to IU's room first and knocked on her door. When I got no response, I knocked on her door again before opening it.

There I saw IU still sleeping. I went over to her on the bed and pulled the covers off of her.

"IU, wake up." I said.

IU groaned in annoyance and glared at me.

"I hate you" IU said.

"Love you too" I said.

IU got out of bed and went to the bathroom and I left her room. Since there are no classes IU will be coming to school with us today.

After I left IU's room, I went to Jennie's room. I was about to knock on the door when Jennie opened it.

"Oh hello" Jennie said.

"Hello beautiful. Auntie asked me to wake you and IU up." I said.

"Did you wake IU up?" she asked.

"Yeah, she just went in the bathroom." I said.

"Okay" I said.

Me and Jennie then went downstairs.

After a while...

"Hmm (Y/N)" Jennie moaned quietly.

Me and Jennie were now having sex in the dining room. Jennie was sitting on the table and I was standing in between her legs thrusting inside of her.

"Fuck Jennie" I mumbled.

I felt Jennie's walls clench around me.

"(Y/N), I'm close." Jennie whispered.

I kissed her to muffle her moan as she came on my dick. With one more thrust, I came inside of her with a low groan.

"Shit" Jennie mumbled.