Chaper 63: Kiss and Make Up

Time skip to Friday...

I woke up to my alarm going off. I turned it off before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. When I was done doing my morning routine, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done doing my morning routine, I decided to wear this for today

I then went downstairs to find everyone in the dining room.

"Good morning fam" I greeted her.

"Good morning (Y/N)" they greeted me.

I sat down in my seat next to Jennie and we started to eat.

Time skip to dance class...

I just got to dance class where I was greeted by Karina.

"Hey Karina" I greeted her.

"Hey (Y/N)" Karina greeted me.

Me and Karina are on good terms now. We are talking normally with each other again. I also went back to practicing with her for the concert.

"How's your day going so far?" I asked.

"It's doing fine. What about you?" Karina asked.

"Same" I said.

"Are we still on for practice after school today?" she asked.

"Yeah" I said.

Me and Karina continued to talk for a bit.

"By the way, how are you and Jennie?" Karina asked.

"I don't know. Since I went to see you Sunday, she's been distant from me." I said in a sad tone.

Since I told Jennie that I went to see Karina, she hasn't talked to me. She's most likely thinking about her decision about whether she wanted to break up with me or not. I honestly really hope she doesn't break up with me.

"I did give her the option to break up with me so maybe she's been thinking about it." I said.

"Do you want her to break up with you?" Karina asked.

"Of course not. I love her. But I did cheat on her. It's hard to trust a cheater. So if she does break up with me, I would be sad but I'll let her go." I said.

"I really am sorry." she said.

"And every time you say that I always tell you it's okay. It's mostly my fault. So quit apologizing, okay?" I said.

"Okay" she said and nodded.

Lisa and Jungkook then came over to us.

"Hey (Y/N), Karina" they greeted us.

"Hey Lisa, Jungkook" we greeted them.

I'm not fully comfortable with Jennie's friends. I still hang around them cause they still want me to but I still can't talk to them without being uncomfortable.