Chapter 22: Chicken

The next morning...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up to movement next to me. I looked next to me to see Jennie snuggling closer to me. I smiled at how adorable she looks.

I booped her nose causing her to scrunch it a bit. I giggled and kissed her cheek before carefully getting out of bed. I then placed a pillow in my place when Jennie started to move around.

When Jennie went back to sleep, I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

I then looked back at Jennie to see that she was still sleeping while hugging the pillow

I then looked back at Jennie to see that she was still sleeping while hugging the pillow. I opened the door to reveal Byul and Kuma sitting there.

"Aww, are you two hungry?" I asked.

The two started barking and immediately stopped them.

"Shh, let's not wake up your mom and the others." I said.

I then brought the dogs to the kitchen. I fed them before making breakfast for the rest of us.

After a while...

I was almost done making breakfast when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Something smells good." I heard someone say.

I turned around and was face to face with an adorable kitten.

"Is me or the food?" I asked.

Jennie hummed as she traced her finger from my neck to across my collarbone.

"Hmm, maybe both." Jennie said.

"Is that so?" I asked.

Jennie wrapped her arms around my neck and smirked at me.

"Yes it is" Jennie said.

I smirked back at her and leaned down to capture her lips in a heated kiss. This time decided to be a bit mischievous. I let my hands move down to her ass and I squeezed it.

Jennie let out a gasp of surprise causing me to giggle. Jennie then pulled away from the kiss with a surprised expression.

"You okay, kitten?" I asked.

Jennie's POV:

"You okay, kitten?" (Y/N) asked.

I blushed and hid my face in her chest when she called me that. First, she squeezes my ass which by the way made me to feel a certain way. And now she calls me kitten.

"*giggle* Aww, my little kitten is blushing." (Y/N) teased me.

'Her giggle is so cute.' I thought.

"Stop" I whined.

I pouted while hitting her chest. (Y/N) giggled before holding my hands and kissing me again.