Chapter 46: Cap

A few days later...

I woke up to someone kissing my neck. I let out a quiet moan and turned around.

"Babe, wake up." I heard Jennie whispered in my ear.

"5 more minutes" I said.

I felt Jennie's hand run along my chest and I felt it go lower before I stopped it. I then opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Are you not tired from last night?" I asked.

"Good morning to you too." Jennie said.

Jennie then kissed up the lips before getting up and collecting her clothes that were scattered on the floor.

"And to answer your question, nope." Jennie said.

I sat up and stretched before getting out of bed and collecting my clothes as well.

"You might want to cover up those hickeys." I said.

"Same with you" Jennie replied.

I chuckled and went to the bathroom. I put my clothes in the washban and started my morning routine. When I was done brushing my teeth, I looked in the mirror and looked at all of the hickeys Jennie left on my neck and collarbone.

'Dear God Jennie. How am I suppose to cover all of these up?' I thought.

I continued doing my morning routine and when I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

(Ignore the sunglasses.)

I then used foundation and concealer to cover the hickeys that were exposed on my neck. When I was done, I went downstairs to find Jennie in the kitchen making breakfast. I went over to her and backhugged her.

"Good morning babe" I greeted her.

"Good morning" Jennie replied.

I turned around and gave Jennie a kiss on her lips before looking back at her neck.

"I see you left a few of my hickeys out." I said.

Jennie clearly left at least 3 hickeys uncovered on her neck.

"Yeah. Kai has been annoying me again so I thought why not show him that I'm taken and happy." Jennie said.

"*laugh* Yeah, he has been asking me for tips about you again even though he knows you are taken. Me and Jeongyeon have been trying to talk him at of persuing you but he won't give up." I said.

"*sigh* He's really annoying." she said.

I chuckled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Jennie then went back to making breakfast while I watched her.

Time skip to when we get to school...

We were now outside of the school. Jennie gave me a kiss on the lips before we got out of the car and went over to our friends who were waiting for us by the entrance.