Chapter 28: Suicide Attempts

WARNING: This chapter mentions suicide. If you are uncomfortable or sensitive to this topic, please move to the next chapter.

----------

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Why the fuck would you do that to her?"

"Cause she didn't love give me her love willingly so I forced myself onto her."

"She loved you as a brother. Isn't that enough for you?"

"No, it's not enough. I've known her for our whole lives and yet she doesn't love me. No, she did love me. She just never expressed it because of you."

"She never loved you. You're just being delusional."

"SHE DID LOVE ME."

"NO SHE DIDN'T."

"SHE LOVED ME AND IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT SHE DIDN'T EXPRESS IT TO ME."

"YOU'RE BEING DELUSIONAL AGAIN. SHE NEVER LOVED YOU. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. AND YOU FUCKING RAPED AND KILLED HER."

"You're right. I did. Because of you I did it. If she can't be mine, she couldn't be anyone else's."

"Tsk. Don't blame me for you doing something stupid and unforgiveable."

The next thing I know I had a gun in my hand and I pulled the trigger.

*Bang*

I watched as the person fell to the ground after the bullet went through their heart.

----------

Jennie's POV:

I woke up to a lot of movement next to me. I opened my eyes to see (Y/N) slightly shaking and... crying?

'She must be having a bad dream.' I thought.

"(Y/N)" I called her name and shook her.

(Y/N) only whimpered and more tears came out of her eyes.

"(Y/N), please. Wake up." I said.

"Unforgiveable.... What you did to her was unforgiveable.... She never loved you." (Y/N) mumbled.

"(Y/N)" I called her one more time.

"Because of you, she's gone now." she mumbled and cried even more.

"(Y/N)"

Finally (Y/N) sat up with a loud gasp.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" I asked.

I touched her hand causing her to flinch. She let out a shaky breath before nodding her hand.

"I-i'm fine. J-just a b-bad dream." (Y/N) said.

"Are you sure? You seem a bit shaken. And plus you kept mumbling something in your sleep." I said.

"What?" she asked.

"You said "Unforgiveable. What you did to her was unforgiveable. She never loved you." You also said "Because of you, she's gone now." I repeated what she said.

I noticed (Y/N) visibly pale at what I heard her say.

"T-that's nothing on concern." (Y/N) said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said.

(Y/N) then got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

'What was she dreaming about?' I thought.