Chapter 52: Rumor

The next morning...

I woke up to sun rays hitting my face. I slowly got out of bed and looked at the time to see that it was 7:15. I then went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

I then left my room to be greeted by Jennie who was about to knock on my door

"Oh I was just about to come get you." Jennie said.

"Well here I am" I said.

"Well shall we head downstairs now?" she asked.

"Where's my kiss?" I asked and pouted.

Jennie giggled and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Better?" Jennie asked.

"So much better" I said.

Me and Jennie then went downstairs.

"Also wanna go on a date after school with the dogs?" I asked.

"Sure, I will like that." Jennie replied.

"Great" I said.

At school...

Me and Jennie just go to school and were now walking through the hallways. As we were walking, I noticed everyone was staring at me and whispering.

"Hey, why's everyone staring at you?" Jennie asked.

"I don't know" I said.

Suddenly a guy came up to me and said.

"You're so lucky, (Y/N)."

I gave him a confused look as he walked away from me.

"How am I lucky?" I asked.

"Are you asking me?" Jennie asked.

I soon dropped Jennie off at her class and went to my first class.

Time skip to art class...

'Okay, I am so confused right now.' I thought.

So far, everyone has been coming up to me either congratulating me or telling me how lucky I am and I have no idea why. And it's honestly starting to annoy me.

Anyway I'm now in my art class and the same thing is happening. I feel like I will actually explore at the next person who congratulates me or tell me how lucky I am.

"Hey (Y/N)"

I looked next to me to see Wheein. The only person I talk to in this class.

"Hey Wheein. How are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm doing great. Thanks for asking. What about you? How are you? I heard the good news. Congrats, you're so lucky." Wheein said happily.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.