Chapter 19: I Like You

Jennie's POV:

As soon as my lips touched (Y/N)'s, I felt like I was on cloud 9. I felt a million butterflies in my stomach.

'Oh my god, I just kissed her. Oh shit, I'm kissing her.' I thought.

I quickly pulled away from the kiss when I realized what I was doing.

"I-i'm s-sorry. I-i w-wasn't thinking-"

I was cut off by (Y/N) grabbing my face and reattaching our lips together. I let out a quiet gasp when I felt her tougue push its way into my mouth. But let out a light moan when I felt her tongue exploring every inch of my mouth.

But before we could continue making out, I felt something, or more like somethings, wiggling its way inbetween us. We broke the kiss and looked down to see Kuma and Byul laying down inbetween us.

"Looks like our doggies are jealous." (Y/N) said.

I giggled and looked back at Kuma and Byul to see them already asleep.

"Let's sleep for now. We'll talk tomorrow." (Y/N) said.

"Okay" I said.

(Y/N) gave me a peck on the lips causing me to blush a little.

"Goodnight Jen" (Y/N) said.

"Goodnight (Y/N)" I said.

We soon fell asleep while cuddling with the dogs.

The next morning...

I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up and stretched just in time for the door to open. I looked at the door to see (Y/N) walking in with nothing but her boxers on.

'God, she is so damn sexy.' I thought.

"Good morning Jen" (Y/N) greeted me.

"Morning (Y/N). *yawn* Where were you?" I asked.

"I was feeding the dogs." she said.

"Are my parents still here?" I asked.

"No, they left a few minutes ago." she said.

"Oh okay" I said.

"Now go get ready. We'll eat breakfast then we'll talk about what happened last night." she said.

"Okay" I said.

I got out of her bed and gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving her room and going to my room.

After a while...

Me and (Y/N) were now in the living room while our dogs were playing with each other on the floor. Neither one of us were saying a word. It was really awkward between us right now.

After a few minutes, I couldn't take the awkward tension anymore.

"So..." I said.

"So..." (Y/N) said.

We both looked at each other before I sighed.

"(Y/N), I like you./Jennie, I like you." we both said at the same time.

We both looked at each other with wide eyes as soon as we said that.

"Wait, what?" we both said again.

"Okay. You go first." (Y/N) said.

"(Y/N), I've liked you for a while now. Since I first saw you, I was already drawn to you. Like I couldn't even stay in the same room as you for 3 minutes without my heart going crazy. And over the past few months, I've realized that I have feelings for you despite the fact that you're my cousin. I mean you are a really kind and sweet person underneath your cold forcade that you put on. Not to also mention that you are an insanely attractive person. So yeah, I really like you." I confessed shyly.