27

It wasn't too late in the evening when you and Shoto decided to head back. You both wanted to get some good sleep in order to be ready to train for the last time before the sport festival.

You walked back on the train and sat next to each other, the train wasn't too crowded luckily since on a weekend it was usually full of people, most of them were probably out right now and not heading back home already.

You were caught up in listening to Todoroki speak until a long black high ponytail caught your eye, taking you attention completely away from the boy talking to you.
You straightened up and rolled your eyes at the sight of her, just her walking in made you so tense.

Yaoyorozu strutted inside with her usual resting bitch face and sat in a seat far away from you and Todoroki, it seemed she didn't notice you because you knew that when she did she would have come up to you guys, mainly Todoroki, and try to snake her way into the conversation and flirt with the red and white haired boy.

You stared at her as she sat on her phone looking bored. Every time you looked at her you could not help to hear her voice echo in your mind "villain", and recall all the petty comments she had made, especially about you and Todoroki.
Mina had told you that Momo had a crush on him for the longest time and that they even had a bit of history at one point but that still did not excuse the way she often treated you.

"Hey y/n are you ok?" Asked Todoroki,

You snapped back to reality and realised that you were wondering off in your thoughts,

"Yeah sorry I just noticed Momo walked in" you said, jerking you chin to the side to motion to him where she was.

"You don't seem to like her very much" he added, curiously waiting for you answer.

"It's not that I don't like her, it's just that I feel like she doesn't like me."

"You should ignore her. Is that all?"

You paused for a second, thinking if you should bring up the fact that her flirting with him bothered you and you felt kinda jealous knowing they had history. You did not want to sound like the crazy girlfriend or something, especially since you weren't even official yet, just two people that have an interest in each other hanging out to see where it goes. Or if you should bring up the fact that she would constantly belittle you.

You scratched the back of you neck and looked down,

"To be honest I've heard her speak bad about me so many times, when she looks at me all I can feel is a sense of disgust coming from her, as if I shouldn't be allowed to be at UA or hanging out with you guys. I never say anything because I don't wanna cause any problems and I don't know what I did for her to hate me so much, it's kind of like as if she is always trying to get on my nerves and for me to break"

He looked at you, eyes slightly wide without saying anything,

"Shit sorry I didn't mean to open up, that was stupid ignore that. I hate talking about emotions and over sharing"

Todoroki chuckled "don't worry about her, I didn't know you felt this way" he looked back outside, staring at the city lights that could be seen from the windows of the train. "I like this side of you" to which you blushed profusely,

"Really? I hate being vulnerable around people, last time I did it backfired, I'm scared they will use it against me, to hurt me in a way."

"I wouldn't"

"I know" you said smiling warmly at him.
Before you could say anything else a slightly high pitched familiar voice interrupted your conversation.