23

Bakugous POV

I don't know why but seeing that duochrome bastard make her laugh and smile pissed me off. Since when have they been close anyways.
I watched them talk, she had pulled at a chair next to his desk and was leaning on her elbows, chin resting on her hands.

"Call me Shoto"

When I overheard that anger and jealousy washed over me, I wanted to blow his pretty little face up. Who does he think he is?!!
Me and her have so much more than whatever they have, I have been through more with her, training every single day and hanging out with her every week. She was MY fucking best friend dammit, why the fuck is he getting all close and personal with her.
The way he grabbed her hand, which made her blush, made my blood boil.
For some reason I recently began to feel jealous when she was around other guys, I wanted to be the one to make her feel comforted, make her laugh or smile, to touch-

Wtf Snap out of it

I rolled my eyes and faced the front as she took her seat behind me, ready to hear the what Aizawa-sensei had to announce.
I had a feeling it wasn't good news.

3rd person POV

"Starting on Monday you will have exams, the first 4 days are all written exams and the last will be your physical one. Don't worry you are all prepared and I believe you will all pass" said Aizawa with a empty expression on his face, "after that you are switching partners, I'll read them out to you now"

Everyone immediately became excited and curious to see who they got paired up with next. You however, were sad that you wouldn't get to train with Bakugou as much anymore.

"....Jirou and Momo, Bakugou and Kaminari, Todoroki and l/n"

You immediately turned to Todoroki and You saw his lips tug up in a small smile. You were happy To get paired up with him since your quirks were similar, it would give you a huge chance to improve.
A few seconds later Bakugou turned around from his seat to talk to you "oi snowflake, we are still training together after school. GOT IT?"

You laughed and nodded "yes sparky I got it. Also how long have you been brainstorming a new nickname for me?"

"Tch shut up I couldn't think of a better one and you have bunch for me but I only use icy, so get used to snowflake until I find a better one ok dumbass"

"How adorable" you replied, ruffling his hair earning an annoyed grunt just before the bell rang.

You made your way out of the school, walking with Bakugou and Kirishima, before someone calling your name made you stop. You turned around to see Todoroki catching up to you.

"Tch what does icy hot want from you" said Katsuki,

"Mmh i dont know probably just wants to talk about training, you guys go ahead without me I'll see you guys tomorrow at Bakugous house for training ok?"

They both nodded before walking away.

Todoroki caught up to me and gave me a small smile "can I walk you home". I nodded and we began making our way to my flat.

"I'm happy we got paired up together" he said, breaking the silence.

"Me too I think we are going to do great"

"I wanted to ask about training, we should start training together after our exams, want to come to mine on weekdays?"

"I promised Bakugou I'm still going to train with him on some weekdays but we could train 3 days a week?!"