25

Before you even knew it Aizawa was at your house, carefully wrapping bandages around your arms. He showed up as fast as he could, still dressed in his home wear, baggy pants and a black crew neck sweater, his eye bags darker than usual and worry across his face.

Sitting in front of him you watched as he took care of your arms. You both hadn't spoken a word yet. The painful silence was killing you, even though this had happened a few times before, just after they had rescued you, seeing Aizawa so worried was strange, his face was nearly unreadable.

You sighed loudly, hoping it would spark up some sort of conversation, a discussion about what happened. Finally after he bandaged you up he looked at you, who sat in front of him looking at the wooden floor.

"It's not a good sign that this is still happening"

You frowned and nodded "I know I know, I'm guessing the whole thing with Kei might have triggered it. My nightmares got worse after that and-"

"Why didn't you tell me" he cut you off, voice more stern than usual.

"I didn't want you to worry, I thought I had everything under control"

He shook his head, rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hands "you should have told me, I could have helped." He paused looking at
you and seeing the regret on your face and how you were still slightly visibly upset he decided not to scold you "well kid we are gonna have to work harder on controlling your emotions and how they affect your quirk"

You nodded as Aizawa continued talking about what we should do to improve your mental health, hopefully ending the nightmares so that you had full control over your quirk.

Hours passed and Aizawa finally left after making sure you were safe. You checked your phone and saw multiple texts from a bunch of your classmates, Bakugou was just ranting, something about Sero being annoying. Kaminari asking about the homework on the class groupchat, making you giggle slightly as you could see everyone trying to explain the math problem desperately.
Finally there was also a text from Shoto, asking you to go out with him on another date during the week. Your cheeks turn red as you replied, even though your last proper date was interrupted by a certain blond irritable hedgehog you two managed to hang out together, it was always pretty relaxing, so you couldn't wait to hang out with him again.

Eventually after answering everyone you had dinner and watched a show since you could now finally relaxed and didn't have any exams coming up. Feeling your eyes get heavier and heavier you made your way back to your room and went to bed, hoping no nightmares were coming to haunt your sleep once again.

It was a warm day, the sun had just risen as you woke up and went on your morning run, keeping it shorter than the usual because your body was still sore from training and the wounds on your hands and arms didn't help.
After a quick shower and breakfast you changed, opting to wear the blazer in order to hide your arms. Shota had asked you to go see Recovery Girl after school so that you could heal quicker and also avoid scarring.
Your main concern right now was hiding it from your classmates, who were wayyy to curious.

You got a text from Katsuki telling you he was outside your apartment building ready to pick you up and to move your ass because if you didn't come downstairs in 2 minutes he would leave without you.
You hopped down the stairs and tried your best to hide you hands whilst closing the door of your apartment building. But unfortunately he noticed the bandages immediately as they came up to the last knuckle on your fingers, making it basically impossible to hide.

"What the fuck happened" he said pointing at the covered wounds; you quickly tried to hide it and change the conversation walking away but the boy grabbed you by the arm and made you look at him. You hissed at the contact as he grabbed a bit too hard on your wounds, but quickly relaxed his touch when he realised he accidentally hurt you, and was now gently holding your hands to inspect them, apologising for grabbing you earlier.
"I'm sorry I didn't... just tell me who did that, who do I have to kill"