39

⚠️Tw - blood/ self harm (kinda)⚠️

Blood covered most of the sink and drops were splattered all over the floor.

You stood in front of the faucet, repeatedly scratching and cutting your arms with icicles as sharp as knives that you had formed at the top of your fingertips. Your eyes were bloodshot and tears kept flowing through your eyes, but at the same time, you had an empty look on your face as if you weren't even realizing what you were doing.

Seeing you like this made him feel like he just got kicked in the stomach. For a few seconds, he was paralyzed, not able to move or speak or blink. All he could do was watch as you kept hurting yourself over and over again, quiet sobs and whispers, repeating words like "monster" and "killer" under your breath.

Suddenly Katsuki snapped and grabbed you, pulling you back, closing the sink in a fast motion.

You began fighting, trying to push him off.

"STOP" he yelled, attempting to hold you tighter and managing to turn you around in the hopes that you would calm down and come back to reality.

But you just screamed at him to get off you, pushing him back with all the strength you had, your blood now also covered his shirt and some of his hands and arms as he tried to get you to stop fighting him.

You felt your arms sting but that sensation was welcomed, in this state you believed you had to suffer for what you had done, it was the only way to make things even.

"Y/N CALM DOWN" he yelled again, grabbing your elbow, careful not to hurt you, to try and stop you from moving, but that just made you madder,

"I SAID GET OFF ME" you shouted, and with one of your hands, which still had the ice daggers formed on your fingers you swung towards him.

Bakugou groaned loudly and let go, stepping back and covering the left side of his chest, just below his collarbone, where his shirt was now cut and blood slowly oozing out of a wound you had just given him.

Everything went still and your eyes widened, staring down at your hands the ice melted dripping down and splashing on the floor, your hands were still covered in blood, but only this time it wasn't just yours. It was Katsuki's too.

Your stare kept going back and forth from your hands to the cut on his pectoral, you tried your best to comprehend what had just happened, you felt a sudden coldness run through you as you stepped back with a horrified look on your face, holding your arms as close to you as possible as if to guard him away from you.

What had you just done?

Katsuki went stiff, he was in shock as he also looked at his hand as blood also covered it.

Even though he knew he was staring at his own blood, from his own wound he couldn't even feel the pain, because when he looked back up and saw the way you looked at him, how scared you looked of yourself.

When you stared at Katsuki t was as if your heart stopped beating, what you had just done quickly sinking in, a heavy feeling in your stomach formed and your head began spinning.

The thing you were most afraid of; hurting other people.

Hurting him.

It all just became true.

You shook your head as your mind slowly went blank.

"Katsuki" you whispered, voice cracking as your struggled to speak, "I-" but before you could finish your sentence everything turned black as you fell into unconsciousness. Not sure if from the blood loss or just from shock.