43

Aizawa was pissed to say the least.

Also disappointed and worried.

You now sat in front of him, he was pacing up and down, telling you off.
After an endless about of lectures he finally said,

"You should take some time off school"

You were about to complain but he was right. You weren't doing well, even your quirk was acting up sometimes.

Aizawa said until you got better you were not going to be able to be back or train. He was also going to make sure you were eating properly and getting good sleep, and since you were staying at his he could monitor your well-being.

There was no post in arguing. So Without any objections, you did as he said.

When you didn't show up to school the first few days no one questioned it, especially since you had told some of the classmates that checked up on you that you said that you had a fever but not to worry because you were going to be back soon.

But as the week passed rumors started circling, questioning whether it was because of Todoroki and Momos' new relationship or because of Bakugou, the ex-best friend who cut all forms of contact with you, reasons unknown.

He sat in the usual classroom, feet propped up on his desk leaning back with his eyes closed, waiting for Aizawa to arrive. He was just trying to find some peace and quiet but his classmates' constant chatter and conspiracies about what happened to you clouded his mind. Which was the last thing Katsuki needed.

He hated to admit it but when he didn't see you walk into class on Monday he got worried. Especially since he didn't really know what was going on. And the growing rumors didn't aid his already overflowing mind.
It was already a lot trying to process all of the emotions he felt, from anger to guilt to sadness to worry, he felt it all.

As the week went by, every morning he would look at the door hoping to see you walk in.

But you didn't.

It was weird being in class and not having you there, even if you were quiet, or now sat far from him, even if you both hadn't talked in a while. He still felt your absence.

As the voices grew around your school, Bakugou tried his best to ignore them, but they began to get on his nerves.

Especially because some of them portrayed you like a jealous bitch who couldn't stand seeing Todoroki with someone else, others made it seem like you were just overreacting or being overdramatic, waiting for someone to come 'rescue you', just like some damsel in distress.

It pissed Bakugou off.

He was still mad and upset about the last conversation you two had, he was still trying to figure out what the hell had happened, even if Shoto was somehow part of it.

But this wasn't you.

You weren't the type of person that sought attention, you took your education seriously; he spent hours training and studying with you to know well enough you would never miss school for some dumb reason like that, just like him.

But now you weren't here.

The people who spread those rumors thrived on it, talking about whatever there was between you and that half and half bastard, about your relationship with him, and even implying you went back to the LOV.

No wonder you isolated yourself.

They spoke about your life like it was some kind of tv show, disregarding the impact it could have on you or the people involved. Was that part of why you pushed him away in the first place?