42

⚠️TW - Mentions of an eating disorder (kinda) ⚠️

After you had watched Bakugou walk away from you, which felt like deja vu, the school week finally ended and you rushed home, not bothered to be around anyone.

You needed to think about what had happened and what to do next.

You spent the whole day just sitting in bed or watching tv in order to numb your feelings and try and escape from the current situation, a failed attempt at avoiding your problems.

And by the end of the weekend, you had finally come to a conclusion.

That that he was truly better off without you.

And that there wasn't much you could do.

What you said and did could no longer be taken back.

After he refused your apology, rightfully so, it's not like you could force him to still be your friend, so you thought the best course of action was to try and forget all about it by distracting yourself with training.

Your new routine was simple. You would go to UA, pay as much attention in classes as you could, forcing yourself not to think about the blonde sitting across the class.

On the first day back after the weekend, you decided to ask Mina if you could please switch seats with her, not wanting to sit in your usual place, just behind Katsuki.

You didn't really know if the change in seats was for him or for you. On one hand, you told yourself that he must feel uncomfortable around you now, and you didn't want to cause any more problems than you already did, but on the other, you tried your best to do everything in your power to avoid seeing him, thinking that would help you get over it.

At lunch you no longer sat in the cafeteria, instead, you opted to sit in class, usually empty, and just read a book, focus on studying or what training you were going to do after school.

As soon as the day ended you rushed home to change and left immediately after. Usually to your training spot, far from people, or other times you would ask Aizawa to use the school gym.

At first, training had become a useful distraction from your social life and relationships crumbling around you but it quickly turned into a form of punishment. An obsession.

When you weren't training, your mind would always wander back to what had happened, so the best way to avoid reality was to just keep going.

You would exercise until your body gave out.

Spending hours running, manipulating water, testing your quirk, doing combat moves, or at the gym until your legs could no longer hold themselves up.

And when you saw the negative impact it had on your body you did not stop.

You didn't stop when you saw your knuckles bruised and cut after hitting the punching bag for too long or when you were so out of breath you would collapse to the floor and grab at your throat in an attempt to let any air in.

The rare times that you were not putting yourself through this was when you were forced to go to Aizawa's house, usually on weekends to focus on emotional control in relation to your quirk, and meet with a therapist you were prescribed by principal Nezu.

You fell so fast in this new habit that it began messing with your health, not only because you were exercising too much but you stopped eating and sleeping.

It was probably another way for you to subconsciously castigate yourself.

Its not that you didn't want to eat, but you just didn't think about it.