7

The next morning I woke up, went on a run, showered and had breakfast.

I decided walk to uni alone since it wasn't that far and Aizawa always had to be there before me because he was a professor there.

On my way to UA I saw the spiky red hair boy turn the corner and walk on the other side of the road from me.

"Hey kirishima" I waved, jogging my way over to him "I think we take the same route to go to school, want to walk together?" I said smiling.

"Yeah sure, I usually go another way cause it's shorter but I had to stop by the shop to grab something. If you want though I can start coming this way so we can walk together"

"Yeah that sounds great"

We continued walking, talking about classmates and my first impression on the school yesterday.

He is so easy to talk to, and he's really funny too. I'm not used to feeling so comfortable around someone.

Laughing we made our way to class and sat down, joining Sero and Mina, an energetic girl with pink skin and equally pink hair.

"So l/n-san you definitely made an impression yesterday" she laughed

"Especially on bakubro" added kirishima,

"Yeah haha I don't think I made a very good one with Bakugou, I think he is actually mad at me"

"Don't stress about it, that's just who he is"

I sighed and shook my head, looking at the ash blonde boy who had just walked into the class causing the conversation to shift.

I should apologise.

He sat down in front of me, setting his fern on the desk, plugging his earphones and and staring out of the window, with his usual annoyed expression.

I hesitated before tapping him on the shoulder, he ignored it so I tapped him harder. He turned around to look at me, taking his earphones out and grunting "what the fuck do you want?"

"I wanted to apologise for yesterday, I shouldn't have-" before I could finish he rolled his eyes turning back around.

"Keep your fucking apology to yourself, I don't care" and continued listening to his music until a sleepy man in a yellow sleeping bag walked it. Everyone took their seats.

"Good morning class, today we have hero training, put on your hero costumes we are going to ground Beta, All Might will be joining us for this lesson"

Everyone got really excited and headed to the changing rooms.

"I can't wait to see your hero suit" said Momo

"Me too! I wonder what it's going to look like" joined in Mina

"It's pretty simple ahahah so don't expect anything too crazy, I need good mobility since to bend the water and activate my quirk I use tai chi"

"That's so cool!" Said Asui.

I headed out of the changing room with Mina, who waited for me, just a few minutes after the other girls because I had to fill up the flasks attached to my belt to hold the water I was going to use in case there was no other water source around.