24

TW ⚠️ - (kind of) self harm
               I don't really know if it counts but I am gonna put it to be safe.

Bakugou stood there staring at you, Kirishima next to him trying to tell him not to be so loud.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE"

He stomped his way over to you, annoyance and slight anger across his face.

"We are just hanging out" you blurted out quickly,

"We are on a date," said Todoroki in his usual calm monotone voice.

Katsuki stares dead into Todorokis eyes before he burst out laughing and then turned to you,

"You are on a date with icy hot, why the fuck you do that to yourself?!"

"I'm right here you know" answered Todoroki, you could hear the change in his voice, he was beginning to sound irritated.

Bakugou walked up to him, smirking,

"Do I look like I care"

Shoto narrowed his eyes to glare at the ashy blonde in front of him "it's not my fault you are jealous she would rather date me than a guy like you"

Bakugous smirk was wiped off his face, smoke and tiny yellow sparks coming from the palm of his hands "What the fuck do you mean like me"

"You know exactly what I mean. Useless" said Todoroki, a hint of amusement in his eyes.

Before you even realized Katsuki had sent a punch straight to Todorokis right eye.
The white and red headed boy tried to block it but wasn't very successful, it still managed to make contact with his face, causing him to hiss at the sudden ache. You screamed at Bakugou before rushing to hold Shoto back, who now looked extremely mad.
Kirishima stepped in front of Bakugou to stare at him and tried calming him down, holding his ground and eventually dragging Bakugou away, who was still eager to fight.

When the two boys finally left you turned around to Shoto,

"Are you ok? Let me see" you said, he angled his face to the left to give you full view of the damage, but luckily it was probably only going to leave a bit of a bruise.

"Come on I'll drop you home," he said and you made your way back to your house.

When you finally arrived you stopped to finish the conversation you were having before going inside. Eventually, Todoroki turned to you and said,

"I'm sorry about tonight, didn't go as planned"

You shook your head smiling "don't worry about it, I had fun anyway. I'm just sorry you got hurt"

"It's nothing trust me"

"I better go now," You said, hugging him goodbye. When you went to let go of the embrace he held you, staring into your eyes for a few seconds, brushing the hair out of the way of your face with his right hand and eventually moving his thump across your lips, smirking.
Your heart rate suddenly increased.

Was he going to kiss you? Am I reading into it too much?

Before you could think anymore he stepped back smiling and walked off, leaving you to wonder what had just happened.

You walked upstairs and opened the door to your apartment. A million thoughts rushing through your head.
Todoroki was so different when he wasn't in school, first of all, he was more talkative but he was also a lot more forward with his actions.

"What the fuck was that at the end??? Why would he touch my lips like that??"

After a while, your thoughts shifted to what had happened with Bakugou, even though you stopped Todoroki before he could do anything back it was kind of a shock seeing him like that. You thought you were used to seeing people angry since your best friend was literally Katsuki Bakugou, but the scarred boy's rage was completely different, it was kinda scary. You could see it in his eyes.